• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

fs : 20'' Breyton sports Rim

ykm

hi i have 2 set of breyton rim for sale both from my e60 .pm for really interested no time waster pls.thanks

1) SOLD

2) Breyton race cs special edition metal gun matt black with Red lining and Super Deep Dish no tyres rims only,still kept like new in original breyton box use for 1 day for competition fair only.

20Breyton_Race_CS_grossmattblack.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: fs : 20'' Breyton sports Rim

Both are real beauty...

Bump for your sales!!!

ykm;649473 said:
hi i have 2 set of breyton rim for sale both from my e60 .pm for really interested no time waster pls.thanks

1) Breyton race cs black face with very deep chrome lip tyre include falken 95% thread and above offset ET 35

2) Breyton race cs special edition matt black with red lining and deep dish no tyres like new use for 1 day for competition fair only.

20breytonracecs.jpg

20Breyton_Race_CS_grossmattblack.jpg

Wa the second one looks very very Chio!! Can pm me for px? Tks!

Can you PM me the price? i am interested black with deep chrome lip and can i have the exactly photo and how's the condition? Thanks...

my matt black special edition still available,anyone wants it pls pm me.thanks.

Pm me price. wht tyre profile?

ykm;654471 said:
i have replied to you.

Thanks bro. I will consider and let u know.

hey bro may i know how much you buy and sold the deep dish gloss black with chrome trimmings?

updated , if anyone wants the special edition let me know.

Hi,

Are you rims still available? Can it fit an e66 model and how much?

Thanks

Back