Front video camera - for security at night and road accidents

Re: Front video camera - for security at night and road accidents

Devillian;624604 said:
Hi, have sent you a private message.

Hi Devillian,

I am keen to install this system too. Can you send me more information regarding this?

Cheers.

We should do a group purchased cum installation. It should bring down prices... at least slightly. What say you?

E90koh;646765 said:
We should do a group purchased cum installation. It should bring down prices... at least slightly. What say you?

That sounds like great idea. Let me put together a group package (including installation), and will put it up soon.

Devillian;646801 said:
That sounds like great idea. Let me put together a group package (including installation), and will put it up soon.

Wow! Super fast reaction when business is available. :)

I am interested in Korean made types. In fact my friends in Korea are helping me check the types available there and prices. A few suppliers I found here are priced about S$400. If it's alot cheaper than I will have my friend courier to me.

Let's see what we can gather for group buys. :)

E90koh;646827 said:
Wow! Super fast reaction when business is available. :)

I am interested in Korean made types. In fact my friends in Korea are helping me check the types available there and prices. A few suppliers I found here are priced about S$400. If it's alot cheaper than I will have my friend courier to me.

Let's see what we can gather for group buys. :)

$400 is inclusive of installation?

Yes, include installation. I guess installation should be about S$40 to S$60. So having S$400-S$60 = S$340.

If I can find equivalent Korean made much cheaper than can consider to buy from Korea.

If after shipping and price is about S$340, then save the effort and buy from anyone here.

Honestly, Korean made seemed to be alot stable than china made. Price between china and Korean suppliers here is about S$100 per unit. China is cheaper.

E90koh;646765 said:

Yes, I am very in the group purchase. When can we have more information?

Devillian;646833 said:
$400 is inclusive of installation?

Is this for the 4 channel or 2 channel system? I am more interested in the 4 channel system.

trend7;646972 said:
Yes, I am very in the group purchase. When can we have more information?

I'll have more details this evening - pricing, etc.

I've got a new shipment coming in mid next week. (Most have already been pre-ordered though), but I'd be happy to provide a demonstration with the extra unit. Will also document the installation and some videos of the unit in action.

Let's see if Devillian has any good proposal. Of course we should support him. Let's wait for him first?

In the meantime, you might want to do some homework first. Ideally to have Korean made, wide angle of about 160 degrees, low light recording, continuous recording at parked condition (meaning car power is off), front and back cameras, good decent fps, time stamped, GPS stamped, sound on/off function, with memory card etc.

Devillian;646979 said:
I'll have more details this evening - pricing, etc.

I've got a new shipment coming in mid next week. (Most have already been pre-ordered though), but I'd be happy to provide a demonstration with the extra unit. Will also document the installation and some videos of the unit in action.

Hey bro, I will be on town so I want to view the actual unit if possible. How is your pricing?

E90koh;646982 said:
Let's see if Devillian has any good proposal. Of course we should support him. Let's wait for him first?

In the meantime, you might want to do some homework first. Ideally to have Korean made, wide angle of about 160 degrees, low light recording, continuous recording at parked condition (meaning car power is off), front and back cameras, good decent fps, time stamped, GPS stamped, sound on/off function, with memory card etc.

Thanks bro.. just a quick brief on the kit:

- 4 x wide-angel camera (So all corners of the car covered)
- GPS-Support
- SD Card recording (with external HDD support)
- Motion Detected Automatic Recording
- Battery Monitor (Prevents battery runout by monitoring battery voltage and auto shuts off when reach low-voltage).

For the quality of the video recording, it'd be best to show the actual video, instead of just talking frame-rate, etc.

Will have the pricing and estimated arrival time this evening. By the end of next week, I'll have the installation pictures and the demonstration videos uploaded.

Devillian;646984 said:

- GPS-Support
- Battery Monitor (Prevents battery runout by monitoring battery voltage and auto shuts off when reach low-voltage).

For the quality of the video recording, it'd be best to show the actual video, instead of just talking frame-rate, etc.

Will have the pricing and estimated arrival time this evening. By the end of next week, I'll have the installation pictures and the demonstration videos uploaded.

Perfect! I will be on stand-by for you.

That will be great! Waiting earnestly for more information and demo from you.

Devillian;646984 said:

- GPS-Support

Hey Guys, sorry about the delay. I've spent a long look through, and honestly don't think the price of $340, can even be matched by myself.

Factoring in shipping and GST, we will have to retain the price at $485, given the product's specifications.

I'm still happy to give a demonstration of the unit at work. I can also give a demonstration of the Dashdaq OBD-II monitor at work as well.

For more info:
4-Channel (Motion Detected) Recorder - DME - Watchdog
DashDaq OBDII-Monitor - DME - Dashdaq XL

How about low light conditions, heavily tinted glasses and windscreens?

Price includes installation and warranty?

I am interested to see the demonstration.

Hi Damien,

I am interested to view the demo too.

Thanks

I am interested to view the demo as well. Do we just go to your shop or do you want to organise a group demo?

Many thanks.

How about night/low light conditions and whether affected by tinted windows/windscreens.

Price includes GST, installation and warranty?

I am interested to see the demonstration.

Back