Front Bumper Respray

Hendrick

Hi

I was at parkway carpark and some dude reversed his car directly into my front. And I want to respray my front bumper. I'm claiming from the opposite party by the way.

Can anyone recommend me to any good workshop please? My car's sapphire black in color .

Thanks
Hendrick

Re: Front Bumper Respray

Can try SWC (Mike) of Yew Lip (Angie). Their addresses can be found on the Workshops and Help section in the forum.

Cannot go wrong with either workshop! :)

Can also go back to the dreaded PML! Safest bet but might cost you a bomb. Think your looking at easily 700 bucks for respray alone.

Theres always the risk that they might pull a fast one on your warranty should electronics around the currently affected area goes wrong. Claiming that "Repairs were not done in PML, hence could have potentially damage electronics....warranty void!" kinda crap.

Actually Hendrick, if you are definitely claiming the other party, the easiest is to go back to PML and report the accident and ask PML to handle the situation for you.

Remember that you have to report the accident to your insurance company within 24hrs so as to "protect" yourself from a possible claim from the other party.

Yeah since you are claiming the other guy, go back to PML and make him sweat!

Hmmm... should I send my car down to PML and tekan mata kia..... and report mata kia to mata!! LOL!!!

Sorry, end OT... :p

Haha.... no need lah. Shawn got integrity. Car already at Yew Lip.

erm it passed 24 hours already. I'm not claiming insurance cos I dont want the price to increase the following year. Anyway I heard that PML will take a long time right! I'll get the opposite party to sign some papers loh... And yes his kah cheng got big big hole... don't know how he reverse at least 3 metres without checking at all...

anyway is BVO good for respraying?

any idea how much will it cost at SWC and Yew Lip? I told the fellow that it shld be around $400....

thanks for all the replies man!

sorry just woke up.. that's why i feel so dead...

izzit possible to report within 24hrs but dun claim? juz to protect your own backside?

Hendrick;401580 said:
erm it passed 24 hours already. I'm not claiming insurance cos I dont want the price to increase the following year. Anyway I heard that PML will take a long time right! I'll get the opposite party to sign some papers loh... And yes his kah cheng got big big hole... don't know how he reverse at least 3 metres without checking at all...

any idea how much will it cost at SWC and Yew Lip? I told the fellow that it shld be around $400....

BOV doesn't do respraying, they are a mechanical workshop.

As for the quotation from SWC & Yew Lip, its better for u to go over and let them assess the damage before quoting.

Hendrick;401580 said:

how serious is your bumper? dun think you can do it for 400 mate

sszone;401570 said:
wait he say u bang his ride's kar cherng then u know.
have u gotten any written thingy?

Not sure what your comments mean but it sure doesnt sound nice to me.

I reversed and knock into Breyton, i said it from the start, and not turn the table and claim otherwise. Sure i can find a thousand excuses but right from the start, i told him i was at fault and it remains that way still.

Maybe you're come across your fair share of people who like to "peng". I sure am not one. Breyton is kind enough to have this issue settle privately which i am most grateful for.

SilkySmooth6;401591 said:
how serious is your bumper? dun think you can do it for 400 mate

BVO told me 400. I called Yew Lip today, angie told me ard 200-300+ . Actually only tiny little scratches and alighment faults. Re-aligned at BVO for free.

Just want to respray and claim the bugger since i'm innocent haha! Yea I'll bring my ride down this friday for yew lip to access the damage, etc. Then confirm on the price and claim from the opposite party. Any idea if I can claim for my inconvenience and stuff like that?

PS : I'm quite happy that nothing serious happened, but man, his rear butt seriously has a huge hole!

SC_IS;401626 said:
Not sure what your comments mean but it sure doesnt sound nice to me....

Bro, maybe Steven thought some stranger langgar me lah.... hehe.... I know you won't do anything of the sort can liao.

Just spoke to Angie and sent you a pm with the details. She also thought stranger langgar into me and asked me to claim for loss of usage, etc.... then she realised we all know each other so never mind... :)

Breyton;401628 said:
Bro, maybe Steven thought some stranger langgar me lah.... hehe.... I know you won't do anything of the sort can liao.

Just spoke to Angie and sent you a pm with the details. She also thought stranger langgar into me and asked me to claim for loss of usage, etc.... then she realised we all know each other so never mind... :)

CAN CLAIM AH?? SHIOKKKK!!!!!

Hendrick;401629 said:
CAN CLAIM AH?? SHIOKKKK!!!!!

Angie said can leh. Ask her for details when you bring your car down to Yew Lip.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jilisfyi
Back