From the owner of the world's ugliest car!

Singsider

Honestly i could not imagine an uglier car. The F20 is so ugly, it took two fat blokes to review it. (No offense muttons). Why couldn't they get Roze or that hottie Sarah or the cute one to do it for the same money? Cos it IS that ugly. Even for money, the chicks wouldn't do it.

I mean seriously. Are the 5 spoke rims that nice? Or the new interior? Or the black gloss trim on red lining? Or the new bi xenon headlights? Or the snubby kidney grills? How could any of these compare to the beauty that is... *drums* J.D.M. !!!

Please fellow F20 owner Bros and sis, please dun kid yourself for one moment that we bought this for the looks. Yes most of us did take hefty loans. And yes we like to live beyond our means cos this is not even our 3rd car for the maid or mistress. We don't have the means yet we bit the bullet to buy a bimmer. And a fugly one at that.

But still. I'd like to congratulate everyone who did. Cos despite everone's objections from mother in laws to kaypo trolls who shit wherever they feel like, we... We are a brave and independent lot. So here's to all our Bros and sis who took the plunge. May we stay ugly but happy. :) cheers!!!

Re: From the owner of the world's ugliest car!

Bumpz.................

Sheer Driving Pleasure Rocks..........
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

i don't think that it is that ugly... a Mitsuoka is much much worse.

It maybe ugly but e title calling it e World's Ugliest Car does no justice because it is NOT the World's Ugliest Car.

Last edited by a moderator:

Baby1M;884730 said:
It maybe ugly but e title calling it e World's Ugliest Car does no justice because it is NOT the World's Ugliest Car.

Its meant to be a sarcastic remark bro.. :) In fact I bought it cos I love the look. But there are others who disagree. Let them be. Its a gentleman forum and we are entitled to post our opinions. As long as we observe basic courtesy towards others - something that is sorely lacking in society these days.

Imagine a world where everyone agrees on a particular car. It will be a damn boring world. So, F20 is ugly to some. What's the big deal. What's new.

Frankly, I love it for its look. I am expressing my own opinion too. Don't flame me hor....

Singsider said:
How could any of these compare to the beauty that is... *drums* J.D.M. !!!

Singsider said:
Its meant to be a sarcastic remark bro.. :) In fact I bought it cos I love the look. But there are others who disagree. Let them be. Its a gentleman forum and we are entitled to post our opinions. As long as we observe basic courtesy towards others - something that is sorely lacking in society these days.

I am not sure how to make of your comments, since you are making a sarcastic reference to JDMs and then harping about "basic courtesy towards others".....

Aren't you doing the same thing that Totoseow did?

Actually tis whole thing very simple 1. "respect". Its like telling others tat we r so stupid 2 buy a ugly car. I wont b going ard telling ppl who bought a new civic tat he is stupid y dun get F20 cos price ard there. Juz feel tat the thread posted by tat person is rather silly or i can say its childish act by a mature person.

kenntona;884799 said:
I am not sure how to make of your comments, since you are making a sarcastic reference to JDMs and then harping about "basic courtesy towards others".....

I'm glad you see it this way too but let's agree to disagree.

There are more important things in life.

Forrest Gump:" My mama said, my mama, my mama said, my mama, my mama, she - my mama said..." *SMACK*

"My mama said 'play nice'"

kenntona;884799 said:

I think you misunderstand, my sarcastic remark was not about JDMs. It was about my car, my so called "world's ugliest car". Another forum bro felt it was unfair to call it that. So I did not want him to misunderstand.

Everyone has their own version of basic courtesy. Am I doing what the same thing other guy did? Frankly I don't even know what he drives, so I couldn't possibly have said his car was ugly. Was I referring to his remarks? Yes I was. Do I find it offensive? Slightly. Can you blame me, when I see something like this? Its up to you - free forum, somewhat free country.

I was on a Mazda 2 and a Kia Koup before I switched to Conti. Loved the looks of both of them. So honestly, its not about JDMs. Its about people reacting. I choose to react in my own way, by rallying my like-minded friends on our forum. Please tell me if that's alright with you?

MRacer77;884701 said:
i don't think that it is that ugly... a Mitsuoka is much much worse.

I kinda have a soft spot for the Orochi mitsuoka.. LOL my fascination with ugly cars!

Beauty is subjective

Back