Forget abt Sepeng.. Sharkies conquer Permas!!

Re: Forget abt Sepeng.. Sharkies conquer Permas!!

Where is the pic of Rod turned turtle?

rodders;221051 said:
Halo...I'm in better shape than the grass cutter lah and his face is like jileng nic.
Knn.. Grass cutter also you bio.. Haiz..

TripleM;221061 said:
Where is the pic of Rod turned turtle?
He said next session he'll lie on the tarmac for us to get a pic of him upside down.. :lol2:

Orh LuLu;220736 said:
lauta, in gmail.... no respond leh. most cant make it on the date.

Thks, cos I didn't get any info thru my email.....guess you guys have another sub sub sub group that didn't include me......sigh......

'The Great White'

Think you guys should try the 125cc water cooled or 125cc air cooled ones! Those are the ones that really give u the really freaking fast karts sensation. They are actually faster than the 390cc ones imho.... Not sure wat you guys will think but trust me its really worth a try..... Have Fun.... Cheers....

Wah, i also wanna to go leh. Can activate me when there is a next trip?

Rick1818;221222 said:
Think you guys should try the 125cc water cooled or 125cc air cooled ones! Those are the ones that really give u the really freaking fast karts sensation. They are actually faster than the 390cc ones imho.... Not sure wat you guys will think but trust me its really worth a try..... Have Fun.... Cheers....

Still trying hard to get use to the 390cc especially when we started with the 80cc ,and jump straight to 390cc. Breaking point all must change, but we love the speed of the 390cc. ok we try the 125cc water cooled nxt round. hope we dun landed up like Spinner Mouse.. :laughlik:

Cec;221391 said:
Wah, i also wanna to go leh. Can activate me when there is a next trip?

Sure Sis, pm me ur hp or gmail. nxt trip coming soon, kp u post dated..:)

wilman2772;221122 said:
Thks, cos I didn't get any info thru my email.....guess you guys have another sub sub sub group that didn't include me......sigh......

'The Great White'

U dont want to be included. Its the faggot group. OLL is the tau there.. Rod is the right hand mouth. MW betrayed them, go for changi the back carpark kind.... Jack cried to me and told me...

Wah.. so drama kah? kkkekkeekekek....was uncle peter involved?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bestsolicitors2112
Back