Ford GT 220 mph in the Philippines (354 kph)

mikeygar

Ford GT goes 220mph at an undisclosed location in the Philippines. It's a shame the speedometer isn't as clear as we hoped, but FYI the last digit on the Ford GT's speedometer (on the lower right portion) reads 220mph. And in no way could my Evo M3 keep up. Everytime we'd run, he'd blow past me like I was stopped...

I think my friend now owns the land speed record in the Philippines

[YOUTUBE]01scgwRcGyk[/YOUTUBE]

061224%20-%20Serendra%20-%2013.jpg

061224%20-%20Serendra%20-%2014.jpg

Re: Ford GT 220 mph in the Philippines (354 kph)

Nice....can't compare EVO M3 with the Ford GT, totally different league. It's just like comparing the F430 with a Rex.

wow..nice ford GT..the sound is crazy..

I just love the yellow and black strips turn into a continuous yellow strip when the Ford GT hits the end of the speedometer! :)

sorry if i sound stupid.. but i cant seem to understand the angle of the video... how come the strips seem to be in front? its supposed to be at the road sides right...

anyone can enlightend?

But awesome pace!

SMYUEN;203941 said:
sorry if i sound stupid.. but i cant seem to understand the angle of the video... how come the strips seem to be in front? its supposed to be at the road sides right...

anyone can enlightend?

But awesome pace!
yeah it looks a little bizzare to me

yeah boy... just looks strange no matter how i look at it... cant get the orientation...

anyone?

i assume the speedometer is in the middle.. so the camera at left, angled towards the right to see the speedo.. and therefore u see the strips on the right side of the road

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hema
Back