• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

For Sale: E36 - 318i

Re: For Sale: E36 - 318i

tsmagh... it comes with M3 steering wheel this time..kekekkekee.. long time no see..how's life tsmagh?

hi bro, I am interested in your ride.. how much are you looking at? you can contact me at 93362708

Selling a black 4DR BMW E36 auto 320i. Nicely done up with gearbox recently overhauled and interior leather replaced.

Aircon has also been replaced and is icy cold ! M3 door protectors, angel eyes and steering wheel, new tyres, rims, Sony headunit (mp3)and 2 subwoofers and amp recently added ! COE till 31 Mar 2011. Orignal OMV of $41,023.

Bonus available to buyer of this car if ya dont haggle abt the price !! Looking for $20k flat call/sms me at 96866333(Calvin) DO NOT PM MEEEEE !!!! pics available e-mail me at [email protected] or look below

Yahoo! Auctions - WTS 1992 E36 320i (A) auction

start your own thread why dun u?

u might actually get more ppl looking at it.

besides, i've already closed the sale of my car.

Hi Mike, wow nice ride...(if its the one shown on your post) btw, is it sold? How much are you asking?

gwumpkus;190470 said:
no lah...heh...itchy..looking for slightly larger project..:)... i dun like MPV's..:).. besides i have another E36 what..:)
hopefully thers someone out there who can appreciate and take care of the car ...:)

Hi mate, long time no see. . How's the red one doing?
Maybe pop by your place one of these wkend. cheers..
tong
:juggle:

so have u manage to sell ur car bro?

gtr_Gtti;226034 said:
so have u manage to sell ur car bro?

hi friend! long time eh!...:)..

decided to keep it..shelving the E34 project for another time...meanwhile, planning an "experiment" on it..hehhe..:)

cheers man, catch u sometime!..:)

michael

Mike, join us for this week Club Sandy's meetup n share ur experiment leh .:lol2:

Back