• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Few things more for sale for E46

vinzk

1 ) 18"ACS type 3 Rims for swap with 17" stock rims + Cash top up

2 ) Remus Exhaust for swap with any 6 cylinder exhaust + Cash top up

3 ) 2 pieces Venturione for sale

4 ) 330i sedan stock suspension for sale

Interested pls PM me. Thank you!

Re: Few things more for sale for E46

i wont trust this guy.. pm me for details..

What happened? Perhaps you can post here.

my 2-cent worth of comment on Vinzk.....
Vinzk is a very nice guy....he is geniuely selling his accessories....I bought the Angel Eyes from him!

Just want to add that I had earlier purchased some accessories from him. It was a very smooth transaction with no difficulties encountered.

hi all,

i am getting a lot of queries about what went wrong with brader vinzk.. i am sorry if my post had made some of you guys having second thoughts about getting parts from him.. a few points:

1) yup, he's very nice..
2) we agreed, ops, AGREED to exchange our ARB plus cash top up.
3) i even offered to TT him the money (full amount) as i told him i can only come down to spore much later
4) he said, it'd be ok and he'd keep it for me
5) when i've made all arrangements to come down to spore for the long weekend (30th April-2nd May), hotels, frens and all, he mailed and said he needs to cancel our transaction as the prospective buyer for his car wants the arb.
6) so, he said he hasnt got ANY option, but to cancel the purchase. wat the hell?!!
7) I would expect that he should have told the buyer that he already sold/exchange the arb with me!! NO?
8) it's like u cancel a confirmed sale so u could bargain better on the other.. unbelievable!!!

So, guys. i know i'm not being conned (giving him the benefit of the doubt) or losing anything (except my hotel reservation fee and loads of calls to s'pore) from this. it's just that i really thought he could have kept his words..

sorry again for all the trouble fellas!! hope u guys could understand my frustration after all the arrangements i've made and how i look forward to be getting the part. gud luck with your purchases/exchanges (i believe he'll keep his words and wont tell you that the buyer wants those parts too.. ;) )

regards

hi

I share yr same sentiments and frustrations !!!! :furious:
Hope you will never encounter another situation like that ever again!
I hope yr long weekend was at least well-spent! :)

lee5627 said:
hi

rubber..

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 20 characters.

lee5627 said:
hi

well, ok.. i dont expect everyone to share the same values as mine.. some might think this is totally ok.. each of their own.. cos i really thought the 'basic theory class/ lesson' that u guys had in school shud have covered this 'ethical' issue, one way or another..

anyhow, like i said.. i was just frustrated having to cancel all my arrangements for the weekend.. i m not here to make anyone look bad, i just thought it'd be helpful for others to be left with feedback on my transactions (like i always do on ebay).. unless brader vinzk wants to clarify anything to the others..? i dont expect someone else to be an asswipe, make fun of people and do the defending.. ;)

love n peace..

hi adliz,

Well i must say i hated writing essay but i guess i have to this time.....

First, I have to admit that i did cancelled the deal and i had my reasons for doing so just as i had explained to u in my PM and i did apologise to u for that and ask for ur understanding and i did mention that my priority is to get rid of my car fast and i cant afford to wait for too long....my coe is rather high and is depreciating everyday as i wait which may not justify me to wait too long in order for me to sell the arb to u

but I was not given a definite date and i was only told that u will come singapore much later and certainly i wont know that u have made so much arragements to come singapore this long weekend... if u had told me that u already made all the arrangements to come this weekend...i would have kept the deal but to be fair to me, without a definite date given to me u cant possibly expect me to keep waiting even if u have offered to pay me first rite? considering that im the one who is absorbing the depreciation and certainly i cant raise my asking price for the arb rite? since we had agreed on it

At first i agreed to sell the arb to u but after the agreement u told me that u are waiting for another part to arrive from US so that u can come singapore to install all at one go but u cant confirm when u will be coming down thats y i had my reserve when u offered to pay me first becasue i know if its gg to be long then i cant afford to wait and i dun want to have the trouble of having to tt the money back to u or something...its probably my fault here as i should have told u that i will only keep for a few days then perhaps u wouldnt have made all the arrangements first

anyway...urs is not the only deal i had to cancel....Mark and Shedden actually wanted to take my spoilers but i had to cancel the deals as well because BVO told me that the glue is too strong liao...so if i were to take out, i probably need to respray my entire rear which again doesnt justify me to sell both spoilers for $220 and both of them were kind enough to understand my situation and i had to sell the car with the spoilers as well which means i get back less

anyway....believe it or not...i did not get a better bargain by canceling our deal so i dun think ethics come into the picture....hope this will clear things up a little and not otherwise....i apologise again for making u go thru all these for nothing and hope u understand that i dun feel good about this whole thing either especially when i had to sell my car

cheers!

Seems like it's just a small misunderstanding with no ill intent. Let's just get on with life.

Vinzk, thanks for being patient and helpful the other day although we didn't manage to deal.

drift838 said:
Seems like it's just a small misunderstanding with no ill intent. Let's just get on with life.

Vinzk, thanks for being patient and helpful the other day although we didn't manage to deal.

no problem! i should have picked a place with shade to do our stuffs that day 8)

hi vinzk,

i apologize as i was a bit too harsh with my comments.. i m sorry if i've caused other interested buyers to have second thoughts by it. i hope u'll get to sell your car soon. no hard feelings key? have a good weekend..!

adliz said:
hi vinzk,

i apologize as i was a bit too harsh with my comments.. i m sorry if i've caused other interested buyers to have second thoughts by it. i hope u'll get to sell your car soon. no hard feelings key? have a good weekend..!

No problem! really sorry to have caused u so much trouble and unhappiness either...thanks for ur understanding

cheers! :)

Back