Ferrari bursts into flames, no one injured

Re: Ferrari bursts into flames, no one injured

kenntona;961937 said:
I can't.

I am bringing my veggie to Van Cleef Aquarium and then to Capitol to watch Jaws.

Then maybe head to Changi jetty to blow sea wind. Lomantic.
i won't be at Capitol .. please see me at Rex. .. :D

Hi... has anyone checked out the new gayworld / great world or new world amusement parks??

I meet you guys later. Going Kampung Java for KFC in my Toyota Starlet. Sart.

BTW, Rex that kacang puteh ah neh still there? I hope next time cinemas don't sell popcorn and hotdogs. Disgusting.

Great news! Paya Lebar Airport is going to be shifted to new Changi location. Yeah!!

kenntona;962027 said:
I meet you guys later. Going Kampung Java for KFC in my Toyota Starlet. Sart.

BTW, Rex that kacang puteh ah neh still there? I hope next time cinemas don't sell popcorn and hotdogs. Disgusting.
ya ... disgusting ... I am now inside Prince cinema munching kachang puteh and watching Jesus Christ Suprstar .. .. luv Mary Magdalene ..

jasonmaxima;961973 said:
Hi... has anyone checked out the new gayworld / great world or new world amusement parks??
was there last week to book ticket ... nabeh S.W.A.L.K. was sold out.... tsk tsk tsk

nb.. sherman where got look like my 小飞鱼...
if look the same.. i drive to boon lay everyday let him do.....

Dinosaur hunter;962035 said:
Have you met Sherman?

*run away*

porky88;962044 said:
nb.. sherman where got look like my 小飞鱼...
if look the same.. i drive to boon lay everyday let him do.....

:lol:I thought his nickname is 小飞鱼.

hi.... gahmen recently introduce simi parking coupon... onus is on car owner to tear the coupon on the time parked etc....

I wanted to share.... I sometimes tear 5 - 10 mins ahead of time....my friend lagi hiong... he bend the tabs backwards....

just sharing.

KFC not so nice ...
Go further up bukit timah. A&W is better.

My Starlet will take a long time to A&W. Besides, Saturday always jammed. Hopefully the MPs living nearby will chase them away, perhaps Kranji in the near future. After all, I am elite.

When I grow up, I wanna buy a DeLorean DMC-12 like Michael J Fox did in Back to the Future. Sart.

Almost dinner time. Later I bring my own egg to the char kuey teow seller and ta pao home.

Agrhhhhh...........that chow ah kua is bringing egg to the char kuey teow stall again, poor char kuey teow tao chew gonna suay for 3 months liao!

hi...was anyone caught in the flood yesterday along bukit timah? the canal overflowed.... hope the gahmen widens the canal in the future and flooding will be a thing of the past....

imagine orchard road flooded in the future..... SHUDDER!!!!!!

Not until we separate from Malaysia and become truly independant. I await LKY's announcement.

Heard the Japs are coming. They just killed Pearl Harbour.

Errr... the jipuns not here yet...moi still fishing in Pearl Harbour .. :nutkick:

Hokay, means just a rumour. Nanjing kenna liao.

Back