• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Feedback on cabrio

Re: Feedback on cabrio

Cool! Thanks! I'm a lil concerned with with it being a 2001 model with face lifted front. Not sure if its cos of accident or the owner just updated the look. Any way to check?

Ask mechanic to check ......

SMiRKdeGecko;1003281 said:
Cool! Thanks! I'm a lil concerned with with it being a 2001 model with face lifted front. Not sure if its cos of accident or the owner just updated the look. Any way to check?

This was my car previously. Sold it to the dealer a year plus ago. It was bought by another owner before being put back on sale now. The facelift was done by me. No accident whatsoever during my charge, just wanted to update the look. Changed, headlamps, front fenders and hood. Wanted to drive the car till 2019 but the arrival of my baby boy proved a challenged in terms of space.

Oo congrats on your baby boy! I just saw the car over the weekend. Very nicely done up. Tasteful work. The dealer kept stressing on the one owner bit. Maybe if I'm really gonna get it can question him bout it in further details..

You reckon the valuation on the list price is fair?

SMiRKdeGecko;1004818 said:
Oo congrats on your baby boy! I just saw the car over the weekend. Very nicely done up. Tasteful work. The dealer kept stressing on the one owner bit. Maybe if I'm really gonna get it can question him bout it in further details..

You reckon the valuation on the list price is fair?

is abit pricey considered the renewal of COE for this car was S$3k plus plus ...( during March/April 2009 )

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

If bought by another owner then how come ownership is 1 only? It's shld be 2 owners.

Actually I was already the 3rd owner if I'm not wrong. As for the price, I shd think there's some way to go down...

chriz;1005017 said:
The ad states Ownership 1.

Not Transfer 1.

maybe typing error or maybe advertisement gimmicks to lure buyers to view?

REND;1005371 said:
... maybe advertisement gimmicks to lure buyers to view?

possibly. in any case, the lta printout will reveal the actual number of transfers there has been :fineprin:

E46 was the car I lusted after when I was much younger and unable to afford a car. Even today looking at it it's still so beautiful. Cab, coupe, heck even the sedan version is chio..

Sorry for OT..

Acoustix;1008145 said:
E46 was the car I lusted after when I was much younger and unable to afford a car. Even today looking at it it's still so beautiful. Cab, coupe, heck even the sedan version is chio..

Sorry for OT..

you are still very young....

* Roooooooooooofless Rocks.....
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8may88vip
Back