FA Cup Final - Manchester United vs Arsenal

SL2

Legendary 10 Years
Just wondering if anyone(especially Man United and Arsenal fans) would be keen to meet up this Sat for the FA Cup final? Venue can be discussed..keke..bets can be taken.. :shock:

Re: FA Cup Final - Manchester United vs Arsenal

SL2 said:
Just wondering if anyone(especially Man United and Arsenal fans) would be keen to meet up this Sat for the FA Cup final? Venue can be discussed..keke..bets can be taken.. :shock:

I not interested for what discussion... I wondering what are you doing in morning of 4am !!! :thinking:

Wah, its gonna be on this Sat?? Man, thought it was next Sat!! Me = blur!

Where's the venue going to be?

SL2 said:

1) Hymics
2)
3)
4)

I still owe u 1 jug and Kenn 2 jug....
Ahem.. i will still take Arsenal... kekeke

Hymics said:
i will still take Arsenal... kekeke

Me too coz I no Man U fan as well. SL2 will understand keke. But no CVillage venue pls.

My suggestion...drive to Tmn Perling in JB....the kopi thiam there HAPPENING....projector screen one...hugh screen can watch and eat chicken wing and have a beer.

Too bad can't join you guys...will be in Fraser Hill on hoilday....hopefully they got cable there man !!

calvin said:
I not interested for what discussion... I wondering what are you doing in morning of 4am !!! :thinking:

Bro, I couldn't sleep lor..Insomnia liao..wahahaha. Join us lah, can sit down for a drink and watch the game!

Azrielsc said:
Wah, its gonna be on this Sat?? Man, thought it was next Sat!! Me = blur!

Where's the venue going to be?

Still not decided and keeping the options open for suggestion, Sam. You know of any good place where there's enough parking space, drinks and chio bus? :dance:

Hymics said:
1) Hymics
2) SL2
3)
4)

I still owe u 1 jug and Kenn 2 jug....
Ahem.. i will still take Arsenal... kekeke

Onz you lah, bro! We talk of the bet later ya!

T6 said:
Me too coz I no Man U fan as well. SL2 will understand keke. But no CVillage venue pls.

Onz you too bro! Yup, and agree with you that CV's out! We'll think of a better place this time! :woottt:

SL2 said:
Onz you too bro! Yup, and agree with you that CV's out! We'll think of a better place this time! :woottt:

Due to T6 Profession as secret agent and everything must be dark, look for orh poh leh and will suit him..... :whipper:
Also don't forget the orh bu....:lol: :lol:

SL2 said:
Bro, I couldn't sleep lor..Insomnia liao..wahahaha. Join us lah, can sit down for a drink and watch the game!

Insomnia ??? R u sure ! nabei called u that nite, u din even wanna pick up my call !!! :furious:
One lychee on u + cheese/egg prata... :yummie:

WHEN ? This weekend I gog island, next weekend maybe to Jakarta... must book me earlier... heheheee :cloud9:

calvin said:
Insomnia ??? R u sure ! nabei called u that nite, u din even wanna pick up my call !!! :furious:
One lychee on u + cheese/egg prata... :yummie:

WHEN ? This weekend I gog island, next weekend maybe to Jakarta... must book me earlier... heheheee :cloud9:

That time I left my mobile in the car. By the time saw your missed call already 12am liao. Paiseh..kekeke. :chinese:

Damn...
I missed it completely....next time, mobilize using hp lah alamak....

arsenal62 said:
Due to T6 Profession as secret agent and everything must be dark, look for orh poh leh and will suit him..... :whipper:
Also don't forget the orh bu....:lol: :lol:

Wah, go where and find orh oph leh? You got a special place in mind? :lol2:

TripleM said:
Damn...
I missed it completely....next time, mobilize using hp lah alamak....

Missed it? :shock: bro, it's this weekend lah.. :lol2:

SL2 said:
That time I left my mobile in the car. By the time saw your missed call already 12am liao. Paiseh..kekeke. :chinese:

12am !!! thats the time i just moving my butt out... u :furious:
This weekend I can't... pai sei.. will leaving on friday nite. swee swee :yummie:

calvin said:
12am !!! thats the time i just moving my butt out... u :furious:
This weekend I can't... pai sei.. will leaving on friday nite. swee swee :yummie:

Huh? You just step out at 12am?? I thought you sleeping liao so didn't return call. :shakehea: Aiyah..postpone your trip to some other time lah. This weekend, we can hang out and chill with drinks, chio bus and football mah! :lol: :lol: :lol:

SL2 said:
Huh? You just step out at 12am?? I thought you sleeping liao so didn't return call. :shakehea: Aiyah..postpone your trip to some other time lah. This weekend, we can hang out and chill with drinks, chio bus and football mah! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't do that, T6 will angry you with new....... :lol2:

SL2 said:

huh ! how chio ? me gog with 13 pax. 4 guys, the rest all bus.. what u think ? :lol2:
I can watch football live... will take picture then.. heheheee

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hema
Back