F30 pls Owners Come In

Re: F30 pls Owners Come In

ScreenShot2012-04-06at84420AM.png

ai LIM mai?

press this button and f30 will drive you to nearest LIM Jiu place?

Last edited by a moderator:

hitmee;788530 said:
ScreenShot2012-04-06at84420AM.png

ai LIM mai?

press this button and f30 will drive you to nearest LIM Jiu place?

Scary button siah. No off button for this too. What if accidentally press many times? Lim until siao, cannot cancel. :)

douggie;788548 said:
Scary button siah. No off button for this too. What if accidentally press many times? Lim until siao, cannot cancel. :)

at least you can "minus" :nehnehhh::lol2:

Yay! My SE called me today...335 arriving in Singapore this week, has to go through 10-day (!) pre-delivery inspection, hopefully can get by 21 April weekend.

yellowhandman;789584 said:
Yay! My SE called me today...335 arriving in Singapore this week, has to go through 10-day (!) pre-delivery inspection, hopefully can get by 21 April weekend.

Congrats! I'm still waiting for my 328i sport line due to arrive in late June/ early July :errr: The wait is really never ending.

yellowhandman;789584 said:

Congrats bro!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Just wondering...anybody know what this pre-delivery inspection is all about? Why does it take TEN days?

yellowhandman;789692 said:
Just wondering...anybody know what this pre-delivery inspection is all about? Why does it take TEN days?

check your millage when you collect your car......if at high side, must ask for reasons, discount....... :)....usually < 30km

yellowhandman;789692 said:

delivery to subcon do their tint, wash and wax, need to check the car's condition prior to handing over to you - meantime the SE settle paperwork for the OMV, VIN registration, insurance etc lor :singsing:

it might take shorter than that tho, 10 days is quite a stretch unless includes the weekends (not working days). When my F30 clears the port on a Fri, I got it the following Wed :smack:

Fuel consumption .....real life not manufacturer's claims

anyone wish to exchange f30 335 rims with mine 328 plus top up. wheels are the same size i guess...

Hey. Andrew Fowley is a F30 owner.
But not a good car, his wife say one.

Would like to report that the F30 328i luxury standard suspension is really good and sufficient for all intents and purposes (except track perhaps). The F30 suspension may seem a bit on the soft side and leans a little in turns but it really sticks to the line and goes whereever it is pointed to. Took my car for a spin through the South Buona Vista run at rather high speeds yesterday (with nobody in front of me finally) and the tail never once stepped out nor was there any protest or even a bit of noise from the standard Pirelli tires. Totally neutral handling. This is really a great car indeed. BMW has a winner on its hands.

ericwee;792744 said:
Would like to report that the F30 328i luxury standard suspension is really good and sufficient for all intents and purposes (except track perhaps). The F30 suspension may seem a bit on the soft side and leans a little in turns but it really sticks to the line and goes whereever it is pointed to. Took my car for a spin through the South Buona Vista run at rather high speeds yesterday (with nobody in front of me finally) and the tail never once stepped out nor was there any protest or even a bit of noise from the standard Pirelli tires. Totally neutral handling. This is really a great car indeed. BMW has a winner on its hands.

Very good to hear positive comments on the F30. BTW, there are no tyre screeches bcos the Traction control is doing its job. Try to disable the traction control fully. You can induce some tail happy fun but in a safe manner of cos. :)

Cheers!

Yes I know about turning off the traction control. My old E90 LCI screeched loudly doing the same road at much lower speeds with traction control on (although I must say it had skinnier tyres). But that road is too narrow to allow the tail to slide out even a little in case I have to do a mid-corner correction because of on-coming traffic crossing into my lane (think SBS bus). I don't want my rims to suffer any more damage. Well my wife in the first week of driving our new car scraped the left rear rims while turning in a parking lot. She did the exact same thing at the same turn 3 years ago with my E90! Urrrrrrrrggggggg.

Back