F30 pls Owners Come In

Re: F30 pls Owners Come In

MW;776808 said:
CCB $1490!!!

Go sticker shop do whole car shadowline, CF, matt black or whatever colour line also less than $150.

CCB PML

That's why I'm waiting for bro Steven SSzone to bring in the black grill for the 640i hehehehe :)

wobbles;776801 said:
Hmm... they increased the prices on some of the options, the fcukers! I mean, I can understand it if the car price goes up because of the COE, but the options!? I was quoted $2670 for surround view.

But, your sun protection is much cheaper - $1340 vs what I had to fork out $1980. And, if you bring your car to Sherman (infratint), he will PUI on your sun protection and say, "protect what? protect shit lah". Next time, I won't even bother doing the sun protection glazing - KNN.

haaaaa

ur 2640 can only pop up!
the real sun roof can open up fully

wobbles;776801 said:
Hmm... they increased the prices on some of the options, the fcukers! I mean, I can understand it if the car price goes up because of the COE, but the options!? I was quoted $2670 for surround view.

But, your sun protection is much cheaper - $1340 vs what I had to fork out $1980. And, if you bring your car to Sherman (infratint), he will PUI on your sun protection and say, "protect what? protect shit lah". Next time, I won't even bother doing the sun protection glazing - KNN.

..4 a while..i tot it's new gal toking...den realised it's yan dao wobbles...:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

hitmee;776819 said:
haaaaa

ur 2640 can only pop up!
the real sun roof can open up fully

That's surround view, not the sun roof lah, bro.

Surround view is for unkers like me, who cannot park properly - it really gives us a good 360 degree overall of the car's periphery :)

Chocs;776821 said:
..4 a while..i tot it's new gal toking...den realised it's yan dao wobbles...:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sorry, sorry, salah. yan dao is not me.

Yan dao is like this:

hitmeehansum.jpg

No names mentioned.

wobbles;776835 said:
Sorry, sorry, salah. yan dao is not me.

Yan dao is like this:

hitmeehansum.jpg

No names mentioned.

..wahahaha....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:..

..eh...but, there again...i didn't realised Hitmee so Yan dao & stylo ley....till now..:drool::drool:

Chocs;776837 said:
..wahahaha....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:..

..eh...but, there again...i didn't realised Hitmee so Yan dao & stylo ley....till now..:drool::drool:

Does this mean you'll be stalking bro hitmee now? heheheh YAN DAO sia!

wobbles;776879 said:
Does this mean you'll be stalking bro hitmee now? heheheh YAN DAO sia!

..no...

...stalk u instead...can anot..:D?

hitmee;770383 said:
who has collected their F30, kee chiu?

:wavey: collected two weeks ago.... quite dissapointed that it cannot display sms messages for iphone4, internet also cannot connect but for iphone3 can. looks like i need to downgrade my iphone.

Internet cannot connect via iPhone 4? You can download an update online...

detach8;779194 said:
Internet cannot connect via iPhone 4? You can download an update online...

thanks for the info, its working fine now after the update but still cant get it to display sms, very annoying when i still have to reach my phone to read the messages.

first tank fuel consumption reporting... 530 km to low fuel warning with 90km to go on the obc. 50/50 and light footed most of the time

How come drive UDM must compare FC?

sup guys! just wondering whose getting their f30s delivery on july/august, the wait is killing me.need to tips to go into a sleep for 4 months.

zusheng;783954 said:
sup guys! just wondering whose getting their f30s delivery on july/august, the wait is killing me.need to tips to go into a sleep for 4 months.

U can buy mods first while waiting

Can check with Munich auto whether are M performance parts out.

hitmee;783971 said:
Can check with Munich auto whether are M performance parts out.

Dear Hitmee,

Performance M parts for F30 out but only some parts. Give me your email I send to you an overview of what is available.

Back