F30 pls Owners Come In

Re: F30 pls Owners Come In

m sport is not only the bodykit but the interior as well

yea i know but im not that attracted to it to be honest.all black leather with black gloss trims suits me just fine

then just go for whatever model that comes in first n lup the kit later

zusheng;776686 said:
bo bian..now they say they havent got a confirmation of production of m package yet so cant confirm with me whether will delivery by september even..its either i wait for the m package or just get sportsline by july ( cross fingers ) then get the m bodykit from engsoon or something , would probably be cheaper then PML itself actually.
Any thoughts on the sunroof and harman kardon sound system?

The M-sport kit from BMW factory will come with additional interior upgrades - alcantara anthracite linings, shadowline trim, different (painted) calipers etc, not just the bodykit. Might be worth the wait.

Sun roof, I opted for it to be deleted since mine was also an indent car. I don't use it, and I really prefer the additional sound insulation that a car sans sunroof can offer.

I found that BMW HiFi Professional was good enough - I mean, I've had my car for nearly a fortnight now, haven't even bothered turning on radio or DVD player - just been happy to listen to the exhaust and engine growl :)

@s2k yea im gonna do just that:D
@wobbles im more of a leather person :p even thou if im not wrong they would offer leather option for the m package.but yea not much of a difference so not point.the trims they offer are in either blue/black gloss. since i like the car Melbourne red the sports line interior would do. i just like the body kit. which i would assume most of you here does as well. right?:p hahahhaa
Yeah about the sunroof your right.never thought about that point,but if thats the case wouldn't you be able to hear the engine and exhaust sound growl even clearly with the sunroof?
about the sounds system your right. HIFI would do :D

zusheng;776710 said:
Yeah about the sunroof your right.never thought about that point,but if thats the case wouldn't you be able to hear the engine and exhaust sound growl even clearly with the sunroof?

Bro, that's what the "wind windows down" buttons are for... hehehehe

Dun forget to stick ur head out

@wobbles Oh yea hor sorry , i noob hahahaha, yea just sent my order out, took your advice didnt get the sunroof option:)

@hitmee i will like a happy dog once i get the car. hahahahaha

Sports line
dakota Black Leather w red stitching/
trim finish Black high gloss+red accent ( the red line across the dashboard)
bmw individual high gloss shadown line
black mirror caps
Rims- 18inch double spoke 397
rear view camera-surround view
windscreen with grey shade bend
sun protection glazing
Heads up display
music interface for smart phones(iphone?)
smokers package

zusheng;776774 said:
@wobbles oh yea hor sorry , i noob hahahaha, yea just sent my order out, took your advice didnt get the sunroof option:)

@hitmee i will like a happy dog once i get the car. Hahahahaha

sports line
dakota black leather w red stitching/
trim finish black high gloss+red accent ( the red line across the dashboard)
black mirror caps
rims- 18inch double spoke 397
sun protection glazing
heads up display
smokers package

congrats bro... Naiiiiiiise, very naaaaaiisse :)

zusheng;776774 said:
@wobbles Oh yea hor sorry , i noob hahahaha, yea just sent my order out, took your advice didnt get the sunroof option:)

@hitmee i will like a happy dog once i get the car. hahahahaha

Sports line
dakota Black Leather w red stitching/
trim finish Black high gloss+red accent ( the red line across the dashboard)
black mirror caps
Rims- 18inch double spoke 397
sun protection glazing
Heads up display
smokers package

The most important question
Hw muchy?

Bro, the most important question is WHEN WILL YOU GET YOUR CAR!!!!!????!?!!!??!?!?!?!

bmw individual high gloss shadown line-$1490
black mirror caps- free
Rims- 18inch double spoke 397- free
rear view camera-surround view-$1600 + $2820(not sure if available on 328 need to wait for his reply)
windscreen with grey shade bend-$350
sun protection glazing-$1340
Heads up display-$3730
music interface for smart phones(iphone?)- $390
smokers package-$120

zusheng;776785 said:
black mirror caps- free
rear view camera-surround view-$1600 + $2820(not sure if available on 328 need to wait for his reply)
Heads up display-$3730
smokers package-$120

did they give u a good over trade?

Whats a over trade?
the guy just called me and said i dont need the windscreen with grey shade as u cant have it with HUD and the music interface is not needed as standard u already can play your iphone music and stuff.he said he would give me a discount but have to let me know later.great salesman.lol

IMO,
HUD optional, nice to have (especially if you rely on GPS a lot, it shows the GPS directions) - how much is it?
Xenon YES!

zusheng;776785 said:
black mirror caps- free
Heads up display-$3730
smokers package-$120

Hmm... they increased the prices on some of the options, the fcukers! I mean, I can understand it if the car price goes up because of the COE, but the options!? I was quoted $2670 for surround view.

But, your sun protection is much cheaper - $1340 vs what I had to fork out $1980. And, if you bring your car to Sherman (infratint), he will PUI on your sun protection and say, "protect what? protect shit lah". Next time, I won't even bother doing the sun protection glazing - KNN.

Wahlau $3.7K for HUD? I wouldn't take it. But it's up to you.

Edit: Apologies, I thought you were asking for opinion. Since you bought it already - doesn't matter WTF I say... just ENJOY IT!

Actually I won't want any of the options. Sunshades not necessary, I would ask if it has factory tints or if I can order them w/factory tints.

Don't think you need the music interface. Bluetooth will work with iDrive. That thing is likely the Y-cable which you have to put your phone inside the center console - very troublesome unless you drive long distances.

Last edited by a moderator:

Woops I did not notice the the sun protection glazing-$1340

I guess that's the factory tints. That'll be nice.

zusheng;776785 said:

CCB $1490!!!

Go sticker shop do whole car shadowline, CF, matt black or whatever colour line also less than $150.

CCB PML

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8may88vip
Back