F30 pls Owners Come In

Re: F30 pls Owners Come In

zusheng;776529 said:
Hi guys,new here:D was wondering what options did you guys get for your f30s?i was thinking if i should get the HUD and Xenon for the 328,but the salesman told me for HUD need to order from factory,i have to wait 4 months.. not sure if it is worth it.What are your thoughts on it?

Congrats on your impending purchase bro. My 2 ¢ worth:

HUD is worth every penny, especially as this is the new generation full color display, not just the orange and white one:

01HUD.jpg

But I'm curious - doesn't the 328I already come with xenon as standard? Did you mean LED lights?

Wobbles, can ur CB car's HUD do this?

Wobbles car HUD spoil one

Cut off half way

Battery level low tool. Robot say one

Hitmee say cut off halfway because not tall enough to look beyond dashboard... Give chance a bit

MW;776627 said:
Wobbles, can ur CB car's HUD do this?

Actually, lucky it can't. if I could go online while driving, I'll be posting to BMW.sg 24/7.....

Hey guys, sorry my mistake,called the dealer,328 does have Xenon, cause i read the catalogue and it doesn't list it as standard :/ anyway , the guy just told me theres no more incoming stock for 328 sports line. gotta order anyway so...dilemma solved! gonna include those options i want in now :D

zusheng;776643 said:
Hey guys, sorry my mistake,called the dealer,328 does have Xenon, cause i read the catalogue and it doesn't list it as standard :/ anyway , the guy just told me theres no more incoming stock for 328 sports line. gotta order anyway so...dilemma solved! gonna include those options i want in now :D

How much to top up for HUD that can display full?
Not fade off at the end.

zusheng;776643 said:

Bro, you will have a super long wait... And you'll regret not throwing in the kitchen sink when you indent... Take it from someone who's been there, done that and bought the T shirt ....

But, CONGRATS and welcome to the forum!

hitmee;776629 said:
Wobbles car HUD spoil one

Cut off half way

Battery level low tool. Robot say one

LTA enforcing booster seats law.... remember to use it when buckling up....

jasonmaxima;776650 said:

Who took the photo u know who short Liao lor... Heeee

jasonmaxima;776650 said:

But, I can't seem to find one that would fit hitmee. Under 5 feet, no problem - can find, over 200 pounds, that's where my dilemma is. May need to indent....

I can see the HUD fully what, I never complain hehehe

$3720 for the HUD :O yea they told me delivery by july/august. now im asking if they could confirm a delivery date for m package.if september can delivery.i think just get m package sua:p YIPEE!

6 months! U can try and break Wobbles' record. I dunno how u can sleep from date of signing till collection

If they let u continue to drive ur car till then, is a good deal........

bo bian..now they say they havent got a confirmation of production of m package yet so cant confirm with me whether will delivery by september even..its either i wait for the m package or just get sportsline by july ( cross fingers ) then get the m bodykit from engsoon or something , would probably be cheaper then PML itself actually.
Any thoughts on the sunroof and harman kardon sound system?

Back