F30 M Sports Bodykit

Re: F30 M Sports Bodykit

hahaha ..pehsei.. key sala... NBT combox...

Hi Max, Thanks for installing the blackvue for me yesterday. To disturb you again, I will find for coffee on Saturday. (-:

marcus28;984984 said:
hahaha ..pehsei.. key sala... NBT combox...

Hi Max, Thanks for installing the blackvue for me yesterday. To disturb you again, I will find for coffee on Saturday. (-:

NBT has built-in combox, unless I read wrongly. Heard from "insider", this mod is really only suitable for PI car unless you don't want to get any new i-level update from PML/MA coz they sure ask you put back the original CIC/Combox first

lol. can always approach Max for the removal, but must buy the NBT from him wor..... Kon, have you visited Elebest to see his setup of NBT in the office. is really cool!!

marcus28;984994 said:
lol. can always approach Max for the removal, but must buy the NBT from him wor..... Kon, have you visited Elebest to see his setup of NBT in the office. is really cool!!

I've seen it, yes agree very cool, but I don't sit in the car long enough to play or enjoy, I buy car to drive ley, if want to play gadget, my simple mind tell me stick with tablet, notebook, computer, tv... so unless it comes with the car, no point changing it when I should be looking at the road in front of me :)

i'm not saying everyone shouldn't upgrade, do it if you have the $$$ to spare and love the bragging rights, which I believe a lot of people do have it ($$$), just not my kind of mod coz i poor and no $$$ left to burn

Last edited by a moderator:

Dear bimmer, if you are looking for F30 M sport kit for your lovely car, don't mind to give us a PM, we offer attractive packages. Cheers.

kon;984838 said:
I also wondering what is the 6NR combox :D

open the floor of your luggage trunk, on the left hand side of the fuse box, there is a silver color module, that is called COMBOX, if the part number ending with "150", then it is 6NR compatible, but 6NR only available for car with Navigation Professional (609).

Count me in - Steppy

Williammm;1002707 said:
Guys,

I'm trying to gather another 4 ppls to get the M Sport body kit.
Each set is abt 3.2k, including installation and printing. Anyone wanna join me?

1. Williammm
2. steppy

Williammm;1002863 said:
3 more to go! I'm desperate for the kit. I've been searching around and I believe this is the best deal!

I'll confirm it in a while....

Btw, does this come with the rocker panel and front splitter?

Definitely a good deal I paid 4k plus abit even using full cash just make sure I came with all the relevant conversion parts * enjoy !
Williammm;1002863 said:
3 more to go! I'm desperate for the kit. I've been searching around and I believe this is the best deal!

guys..i bot my M3 bodykit replica frm Inc Avant Garde. PM for contact and price....i am only an end user customer..sharing gd stuff with bros here.

Seraphblade;1002917 said:

From what i understand, the front splitter is the M-Performance kit and is a add on to the M-aerodynamic kit.

The GB here is for the M-Aero kit. M-Performance kit is an added cost option on top of the M-Aero kit.

Hope i am right and it helps! :)

Seraphblade;1002917 said:

Nope. The rocker panel and splitter i think can ask them to ship in together if have enuff party (@ extra cost).
I will be getting the rocker and splitter with the Mperf film decal for the rocker.

paulho77;1002994 said:
guys..i bot my M3 bodykit replica frm Inc Avant Garde. PM for contact and price....i am only an end user customer..sharing gd stuff with bros here.
F30 M3 not out yet u have the design already?

Williammm;1002707 said:
Guys,

I'm trying to gather another 4 ppls to get the M Sport body kit.
Each set is abt 3.2k, including installation and printing. Anyone wanna join me?

1. Williammm
2. steppy
For awareness :)

paulho77;1003384 said:
design is out already but car is not out in spore yet

would be happy if you can share more details like contact, cost, blar blar blar... abit of info here n there, ppl read liao need to probe over n again, troublesome right :boxing::boxing: peace _||_ peace

jjg;1003389 said:
would be happy if you can share more details like contact, cost, blar blar blar... abit of info here n there, ppl read liao need to probe over n again, troublesome right :boxing::boxing: peace _||_ peace

my shipment will arrive end of this mth. total damage $4K includes spraying & installation, comes with front bumper with carbon kidney grill, side skirt, rear bumper and a carbon boot lip spoiler. pls contact jiefeng @ 91091901 for more info....i am his customer.

Back