F10 stock clearance promotion

Re: F10 stock clearance promotion

Puffer;717767 said:
Is it Cat B? if is not..the COE for the car will be tag to the lower Cat B in that same bidding period as the Cat E. though not significantly a lot of diff also la...maybe 2-3k diff

Open Category, here's a picture with my BMW SE whom is also my good buddy at PML.

Good service, call me if you need his contact.

JK - 82222199

newbie88;717931 said:
Thanks... However I am not that happy with the delivery date as they want to register on 23 Dec and handover the car 1-2 weeks after that! Told my se abt the horror stories of some brothers here. Never expeience this with my past purchases with benz, nissan or pml in the past.

I signed on the dotted line on Monday, and I collect by Saturday.....

You may want to check with your SE though why it take them (as in PML or your SE) so long to get your car delivered. :oooops:

Cheers - JK

JasonKuan;717949 said:
I signed on the dotted line on Monday, and I collect by Saturday.....

You may want to check with your SE though why it take them (as in PML or your SE) so long to get your car delivered. :oooops:

Cheers - JK

They told me they would need to prepare the car as I pick a colour which is not fully done up yet, forgot the term. But i put down in contract to say die die beforeyear end

haha ... your car is sprayed 1/2 is it? what kind of excuse is that

newbie88;717951 said:
They told me they would need to prepare the car as I pick a colour which is not fully done up yet, forgot the term. But i put down in contract to say die die beforeyear end

wt_know;717952 said:
haha ... your car is sprayed 1/2 is it? what kind of excuse is that

Yeah with f10 so common now... I have gotten it painted rainbow colour.. Lol

To be fair, there is a list of cars which are good to go, but the colour (rainbow) which I wanted was not on the list.. Lol

can i know how much is the option for "car car" sound?

hitmee;718389 said:
can i know how much is the option for "car car" sound?

it comes free included in the guarantee coe package

yesterday I test drove 535 and then 640 and felt that the coffee standard at PML is lower now

MW;718397 said:
yesterday I test drove 535 and then 640 and felt that the coffee standard at PML is lower now

I've never thought of their coffee standard as being top notch but it's ok. What annoys me is that the cakes are often a little dry.

what kind of cakes they have? that time my wife ordered milo for my daughter, the auntie give my wife a dulan face. then my wife give me a dulan face. :boring:

this thursday morning when i go pml, i will order from the same auntie, milo peng gao siew dai dinosaur.

he loves the Milo auntie there

i go ask the milo auntie there change my engine oil.

she use milo lo if you don't mind

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8may88vip
Back