F10 M Tyre Pressure Monitoring

Steel Blue

Just a query pls - does anyone driving a F10 M5 in Spore (fr MA) have the ability to view individual tyre pressures and tyre temperatures when they call up the TPM screen on their iDrive display?

I see this feature being shown in the European and US M5s.....

If someone has this, grateful for info on how its done, coding hardware etc?

Merry Christmas all - drive safe.

Re: F10 M Tyre Pressure Monitoring

Steel Blue;936519 said:
Just a query pls - does anyone driving a F10 M5 in Spore (fr MA) have the ability to view individual tyre pressures and tyre temperatures when they call up the TPM screen on their iDrive display?

I see this feature being shown in the European and US M5s.....

If someone has this, grateful for info on how its done, coding hardware etc?

Merry Christmas all - drive safe.

I was told that this feature was removed at the last minute after i ordered my car. Mine was among the first batch of cars. I am surprised that it's still not in later batches cars.

Rough guide is need to install the sensor in each wheel (similar to OEM orange TPMS), then each wheel arch need a sensor+bracket to receive signal, with wiring back to a control module/ecu... then coding...

Just got mine delivered last week, ordered with this option but the feature isn't available in sg. I saw in Australia that the M5 has this features. Hopefully the hardware were in place and just a software coding would activate this.

Aside from this, sg car doesn't has the camera feature that helps prevent rear-ended accident as well.

Back