F10 can read SMS !!!!

Andrew68

My Samsung S3 broke down yesterday. After changing the mother board, Samsung installed a new s/w which I noticed there are some changes. This morning when I pair my S3 with my F10, I'm surprise there's a pop-up asking me if I want to transfer my SMS to the car. I'm so happy. After pairing, all new SMS I received when I'm driving can be viewed on the screen.
This is what I'm looking high and low for. It save me alot of trouble viewing SMS on the phone when driving.
Just happy to share. Cheers !!!

Re: F10 can read SMS !!!!

Ask FL and OKTs spam you SMS.

You have new msg---- honey, you coming tonight? Me horny now. U tell yr wife OT la. muckie.
End of new msg

I'm using a blackberry 9900, SMS works flawless. Only found out something that some contact in address book is not displaying due to the numbers spacing, need to put spacing +65 XXXX XXXX.

If you have +65XXXXXXXX, it will not display that particular contact. How is Samsung (Android) on this?

st8800;886809 said:
Knn why iPhone dun have...

Time to go for S3 la bro.. wing and I on S3 now..

Bigger screen.. no straining of eyes

Last edited by a moderator:

Centurion9990;886818 said:
Time to go for S3 la bro.. wing and I on S3 now..

Bigger screen.. no straining of eyes

I pair my S3 to the F10 bluetooth but each and everytime i enter car, the phone will call out by itself and i've to unpair n pair again... Lousy leh...

pReTeNd3r;886889 said:
I pair my S3 to the F10 bluetooth but each and everytime i enter car, the phone will call out by itself and i've to unpair n pair again... Lousy leh...

U lousy la.. I dun have such problem.. hahaha

Centurion9990;886911 said:
U lousy la.. I dun have such problem.. hahaha

knn when i bck i cum look for u la... feeller sellin the S3 away... too othered w the memory thingy n not use to it... I da lousy man....

pReTeNd3r;886889 said:

Bro, this is exactly what happened to my S3 b4 it broke down. When i turn on my car, once paired, the screen shows im calling my own number. When I point out this "calling out" issue to Samsung, they seems blur.
My suggestion is .............. Go to Samsung to get it repair and upgrade the SW.

Porky89;886782 said:
I'm using a blackberry 9900, SMS works flawless. Only found out something that some contact in address book is not displaying due to the numbers spacing, need to put spacing +65 XXXX XXXX.

If you have +65XXXXXXXX, it will not display that particular contact. How is Samsung (Android) on this?

Flawless !!!! +65xxxxxxxx can be displayed.

pReTeNd3r;886917 said:
knn when i bck i cum look for u la... feeller sellin the S3 away... too othered w the memory thingy n not use to it... I da lousy man....

I already warned you before.. :p

Centurion9990;886944 said:

ya la... smart lo.... :p

Centurion9990;886944 said:

ya la... smart lo.... :p

Nbz must be must phone then... Cannot display any number with proper spacing. Tomolo go check again.

bros... hold on first... my new iphone5 with iOS6 when bluetoothed to my F12 can show sms on the idrive under office menu...

go check it out...

OMG ! I started this thread and Now suddenly my F10 cannot display SMS. I reset my S3 and Bluetooth again.... Worst man, the f10 screen don't even show the word "message". I tried my daughter's S3 and it has no problem. I suspect some apps I downloaded must have crashed with this function. Any bro hv this experience ? Pls share.
Previously I can even press the voice command button on the steering wheel and says "messages", then the screen will direct u to the message screen. Now she don't listen to me anymore. Someone pls help.

Back