F10 535i Front Anti-Roll Bar - GIVEAWAY

48X

I recently upgraded my Front Anti-Roll Bar to the M5 model.
Instead of keeping or throwing it away, I would like to give it away to fellow forumer.

From my research, the 535 stock bar will fit 520/523/528 models and comes with a thicker diameter (24mm). Should may be a nice upgrade for fellow F10 owners.

Do send me a PM with your contact details to arrange self-collection either at my office (west) or my home (central). First come first serve.

Cheers.

Re: F10 535i Front Anti-Roll Bar - GIVEAWAY

Cheers to TS.
You changed front ARB to M5's then how about the rear ?

Respect!!!!

That's very nice of you.... Anyway I m driving a f10 535 as well... Read the feedback after changing the front anti roll bar to the m5 one is very good...

Can share your feedback? How much you got? Where you got it?

Arowana76;1000166 said:
That's very nice of you.... Anyway I m driving a f10 535 as well... Read the feedback after changing the front anti roll bar to the m5 one is very good...

Yes. Heard many good things about it. Interested to know where to buy and the damage as well. Maybe organize a GB? :)

48X;999779 said:
I recently upgraded my Front Anti-Roll Bar to the M5 model.
Instead of keeping or throwing it away, I would like to give it away to fellow forumer.

From my research, the 535 stock bar will fit 520/523/528 models and comes with a thicker diameter (24mm). Should may be a nice upgrade for fellow F10 owners.

Do send me a PM with your contact details to arrange self-collection either at my office (west) or my home (central). First come first serve.

Cheers.

I was surprised by the overwhelming requests that I received from fellow forumers.
Bro BMW_FOREVER had the "fastest finger" and I had passed the anti-roll bar to him tonight.

Arowana76;1000166 said:

The steering feel has improved, and feels tighter. I paid around $600 from MA. Installation cost was $120 done at BVO.

Jason8822;999801 said:
Cheers to TS.
You changed front ARB to M5's then how about the rear ?

Unfortunately the M5 rear ARB (18mm) does not fit. The next option is the one from 650i (16mm). My 535i stock is miserable at 13mm (like the clothes hanger)! Still thinking whether to go for the 650 ARB.

I have the m-sport setup so I am not sure what my ARB measurements are. It should be thicker than stock, but not sure how much thicker, or if it's different on the 535i.

48X;1000339 said:
The steering feel has improved, and feels tighter. I paid around $600 from MA. Installation cost was $120 done at BVO.

front a lot more thicker than rear will cause over/under stear?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hema
Back