• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

F10 523 Dekit Sales

Otar

Am planning to sell the car, hence dekitting.

Price stated is indicative as I am not sure what's the market rate. Generally, I have fixed it at more than half of what I paid for. Feel free to PM me your offer but pls do not lowball. LOL.

Item 1
19" BBS CH-R (Staggered Set up) bought from Southeast Tyres
Colour : Satin Titanium
Come with Michelin Pilot Super Sports - Front 245 and Rear 275
Condition of Rims : no kerb rash. no stone chips. Just dirty from the brake dust and dirt.
Condition of Tires : about 70-80%
Price (with trade in of STOCK rims and ANY CONDITION tires) : S$2000 or best offer

Item 2
Original M Sport Bodykit from SWC (Mike)
Colour : Sophisto Grey
Condition : no major scratches or dents. used so rate it at about 8.5/10
Need to swap with original kit as I gave mine away. So only bros with same colour otherwise have to pay from spraying which I think not worth the price liow. Installation cost we bear our own.
Price : $1800 or best offer

Item 3
Carbonfibre front lip from J's Magic
Condition : scuff underneath which cannot be seen and a slight scuff on the right side. but it adds to the character of the car! I will take a photo of the scuff and post it later.
Price : $280 or best offer

Item 4
Gloss black front grille from Eng Soon
Condition : Used, so about 9/10. No dents no scratch
Need to trade with your original grille as I gave mine away
Price : $50

IMG_7557_zpsw4iqnfjp.jpg

IMG_3729.jpg

IMG_7559_zpsqlsz7gbk.jpg

Re: F10 523 Dekit Sales

I might be interested on item 1 and need to check if you accept non-OEM rims before I make an offer?

preferably stock rims. let me know what non OEM rims you have. thanks!!

ckpe;1124174 said:
I might be interested on item 1 and need to check if you accept non-OEM rims before I make an offer?

i m trying to find out how much the stock rims.

bambibi;1124598 said:
Bro if just rims and.Tyres alone without swop.how much? Pm me pls

thanks all for the interest. may have a change of plan so KIV the WTS for the time being. sorry!

Hi bro, so you confirm not selling any of your items? If you intend to sell, please pm me. I am interested.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
i9bet9club
Back