Exhaust too loud

VenomX2

Had changed to a Remus exhaust and found that over time the sound resonating in the cabin has become unbearably loud.

Is there any means to combat this besides taking out the exhaust?

Re: Exhaust too loud

Unfortunately, no. Remus is known to drone. I had my Hiop for a week before I sold it off at 1/2 price. The droning drove me nuts.

If you want a sporty note without being loud or droning, try Supersprint instread...

sebring for e90 will not drone......it is quiet in the cabin.......a tad too quiet...

is ur a e46.....reckon e46 sounds sweeter then e90.....imo

well, you could try putting extra resonators .. should help

shaaz;186994 said:
well, you could try putting extra resonators .. should help

shaaz....how to make mine louder?
sorry for OT

como;186998 said:
shaaz....how to make mine louder?
sorry for OT

get a 3" pipe frm headers straight to muffler.

To make it insanely loud, throw away the muffler and get two tin mufflers frm exhaust shop, the should noe what u talking abt, the brand is called Hotbits, it'll be very loud.. super .. LOUD...

I would get a LTA approved muffler, then make a 3" stainless steel pipe right frm the headers to the muffler, good enough with no cats no resonator and 3"!!... my gawd.. that's just .... sweet...

thks cbs n shaaz... one more question: will this affect my low end tremendously?

HONESTLY... you wont feel it la, there will be a ceratin "lack" but only because you have alot less backpressure you see.. so maybe frm stop and when WOT, the first 1-2 secs would be " eh eh eh ..... what the .." then u'll feel it coming.. it's not going to be something where u can feel the gains either cause it's not going to be much .. very most 10bhp??.., but at the high end.. you just hear her scream her lungs out.. ;)

hhahahaha... put side pipes la!!! lagi best!!! from headers, 3inch piping all the way and exit from either under driver's side or passenger side front door... to incease a little backpressure, put in a small 3inch reasonator in the middle of the sidepipe..

if that's not loud.. nabehz.. i "teng koh" run around BVO!!! :D :D :D

como;186998 said:
how to make mine louder?

change to GruppeM CAI..
if still not loud enuf, remove resonator..

the sound won't be as nice as from a 6 potter.. more lau huai

Back