Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups

Exhaust Manifold for E60 N52 Engine

titanic

Does anyone here know whether the fit of the exhaust manifold for the 530 is the same as the 523? Both are different variations of the same engine but with different cc.

Re: Exhaust Manifold for E60 N52 Engine

titanic;251041 said:
Does anyone here know whether the fit of the exhaust manifold for the 530 is the same as the 523? Both are different variations of the same engine but with different cc.

No point bcos the exhaust manifold is the same part for 523, 525 & 530.

1-3 cyclinder exhaust manifold part #18407530553, 4-6 cyclinder exhaust manifold part #18407530555

'The Great White'

wilman2772;251050 said:
No point bcos the exhaust manifold is the same part for 523, 525 & 530.

1-3 cyclinder exhaust manifold part #18407530553, 4-6 cyclinder exhaust manifold part #18407530555

'The Great White'

If it's the same part, then I can get a 530 performance exhaust manifold and have it fitted on my 523! Thanks Wilson, you are absolutely positively sure that 530 and 523 are the same parts?

Actually I remember there is a website where you can check all the BMW part nos. Does anyone have that address?

titanic;251315 said:
If it's the same part, then I can get a 530 performance exhaust manifold and have it fitted on my 523! Thanks Wilson, you are absolutely positively sure that 530 and 523 are the same parts?

If I'm not sure, I wun even reply......kekekekeke.

For E60, alot of parts are the same from 520 up to 530......U'll be surprised!

I've done my research homework quite intensive.....

'The Great White'

One more follow up question: the part nos. for RHD and LHD are different but I certainly can't tell the difference from the diagrams in realoem.com. Are they really different?

titanic;251548 said:
One more follow up question: the part nos. for RHD and LHD are different but I certainly can't tell the difference from the diagrams in realoem.com. Are they really different?

Yes, they're really different!

LHD cars have steering column on the left, so their aftermarket headers are better in design with almost equal length headers.

RHD cars with our steering column being on the right side is just next to the headers.....so our aftermarket headers design look like a few snakes being coil together sleeping.......kekekekeke

I know cos I've tried to installed a Racing Dynamics LHD Racing headers to our RHD cars.....not possible cos the steering column is in the way!!

Cheers

'The Great White'

wilman2772;251553 said:

LHD cars have steering column on the left, so their aftermarket headers are better in design with almost equal lenght headers.

RHD cars with our steering column being on the right side is just next to the headers.....so our aftermarket headers design look like a few snakes bieng coil together sleeping.......kekekekeke

I know cos I've tried to installed a Racing Dynamics LHD Racing headers to our RHD cars.....not possible cos the steering column is in the way!!

Cheers

'The Great White'

Thanks Wilson you really know everything. I am still thinking about ordering the AWE exhaust from you. Just need to let the warranty on my Cayman S run a bit more. Cheers:)

then can BVO M54 E46 headers fit our engine? will the steering column block?

wilman2772;251553 said:

LHD cars have steering column on the left, so their aftermarket headers are better in design with almost equal length headers.

RHD cars with our steering column being on the right side is just next to the headers.....so our aftermarket headers design look like a few snakes being coil together sleeping.......kekekekeke

Cheers

'The Great White'

hetraa;251726 said:
then can BVO M54 E46 headers fit our engine? will the steering column block?

Those are RHD performance headers. Ofcourse it'll fit!!

We're talking about LHD headers can't fit RHD cars bro! Duh.....kekekeke

'The Great White'

icic, cos Juzz4car mentioned about the steering column thingy when installing headers for e60..

wilman2772;251791 said:
Those are RHD performance headers. Ofcourse it'll fit!!

We're talking about LHD headers can't fit RHD cars bro! Duh.....kekekeke

'The Great White'

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cwin05tv
Back