erm, re-introducing myself..

charcoalx

Hi all, Charcoalx aka Gabriel here.

I am a friend of Frey aka Milk, the red S15 that hangs with you guys from time to time.

I intro myself before but i didn't confirm my email with the forum when I first joined a while back.

I just log in today again, confirm my email add and due to some technical glitch, I realized that all my profile details, signature etc are reset.

So anyway, long story short, here i am again! I drive the same car as Frey... :)

I have also been writing a car blog (Carbon Clad Cars) so I am at this bustling forum hoping to know more people and get more materials for my blog!

Re: erm, re-introducing myself..

Friend of Guni? I pity you.... hehehehe.....

Welcome to the forum!

welcome..everyone loves carbon clad cars here.

charcoalx;426985 said:
don't say that. he's a nice guy, generally! :)

Kidding lah.... we all like silky long hair here. :lol2:

charcoalx;426986 said:
i can tell from the immense amount of CF that was 'harmed' in the creation of some members' cars here...

You should see Toto's interior.....

charcoalx;426990 said:
would love to feature Toto's car someday then. :)

Why are u here??? Go back start doin ur ADMIN stuff in Silvia Forum.... :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

TOTO's car is the 1 and only Lambo in my Facebook's car photoshoot...... :laughlik:
(becoz i got no friend driving LAMBO.... toto is the oni rich man i know... hehehe)

milk15;427050 said:
Why are u here??? Go back start doin ur ADMIN stuff in Silvia Forum.... :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

TOTO's car is the 1 and only Lambo in my Facebook's car photoshoot...... :laughlik:
(becoz i got no friend driving LAMBO.... toto is the oni rich man i know... hehehe)

come here disturb a bit here and there mah. :)

totoseow;427067 said:
rich ur lampa. i eat biscuit everyday.

Poor my Karchng. Still have your lembu wat. You is my idol. Where is my brolly?

allo gab! welcome back.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8may88vip
Back