Eight in 10 women in Singapore want more sex

MW

Legendary 10 Years
Halo Hor Fun, this is the type of news we want..no simi indonesian prison guards news...

And Kenneth, you can increase your rates liao.

Eight in 10 women in Singapore want more sex: survey

Women in Singapore are keen on having more sex, according to an online survey by an international pharmaceutical company.

Based on the survey conducted by the Singapore unit of the Menarini Group, close to 80 per cent of women from the city-state aged 18 to 45 would like to have more sex, compared to 69 per cent of their counterparts in Asia-Pacific.

This could be due to the fact that women in Singapore are only getting action in the bedroom roughly five times per month in contrast to the average of roughly eight times across nine markets surveyed, including Hong Kong, Thailand and Australia.

Paul Chan, a 25-year-old university student, feels that the survey accurately represents the sexual landscape in Singapore.

“Women here are not getting as much sex (as women elsewhere) because they have such high standards for men,” he said.

Communications executive Alexis Chang, 31, thinks Singapore is a conservative society and there is still the stigma of being “too wild sexually”.

“At the end of the day, a woman who has a lot of sex gets a bad reputation but a guy doesn’t. I think that’s why women are more guarded when it comes to sex,” she said.

Conducted in March and April this year, the survey had 3,567 adults across Asia Pacific between the ages of 18 to 45 taking part.

The number of men and women were split equally, and 95 per cent of participants were sexually active.

In total, 200 people from Singapore were surveyed.

When compared to women, men in Singapore report that they have sex about six times a month on the average, lagging behind the Asia-Pacific result of eight times for their gender. Both the Singapore-only and overall Asia-Pacific surveys, however, found that 84 per cent of male respondents wanted more sex.

Also, the fairer sex in Singapore seem to be more certain of whether they would be getting some within a day as they said they were sure that they would be having sex 3.5 hours ahead of the event, a good 1.4 hours longer than the Asia-Pacific survey result.

Kenny Goh, 23, student, attributes this to women being the decision-makers when it comes to sex, with men taking their lead.

Lim Wei Kang, 29, engineer, summed it up simply, “You have to ask the women (how they know so much in advance), I do not know.”

MALE CONCERNS

What worries Singapore men? Six in 10 are extremely concerned about not being able to satisfy their partners, compared to only 38 per cent for the region at large.

Almost half the local men surveyed fear that they are unable to bring their partners to a climax, and almost three in 10 worry about premature ejaculation (PE).

Unfortunately, six in 10 men with PE have not spoken to their partners about it.

Singapore female respondents fare even worse as 84 per cent of them who have partners with PE have not broached the subject.

Together with the survey, Menarini also launched their new drug dapoxetine. It is the first drug developed specifically for treatment PE.

ok and of cos must have XIONG...

View attachment 52454

Re: Eight in 10 women in Singapore want more sex

Sorry, please summarise for me. I just woke up, and Alexis still looks as good as last night......

ok. women in Sg wans sex

After sex, they wan more sex

Sex not enuff

Thank you

MW said:
And Kenneth, you can increase your rates liao.

FYI, I am starting a new concept for OLs in Raffles Place.

hug-hug.com.sg

I think the survey was done by (AM) men who aren't getting much from SPGs. Making this up so that they can get laid more. Next survey will be: is AM LJ more tuaki than Asian LJ?

Such publicity stunt is giving local men a bad name. Lucky we have local Ken who can drill into any holes. Very Sartki for nation.

84% of male respondents also want more sex ma...I guess not with the same partner though.

No wonder on Monday morning, i thought how come these woman look so unsatisfied after the weekend.

Now i know.

SG men no time for sex 'cos they spend all their time on forums talking about women need more sex.

MW is making the next Jack Neo movie - Sex no enough!

MW;1014685 said:
This could be due to the fact that women in Singapore are only getting action in the bedroom roughly five times per month...

Paul Chan, a 25-year-old university student, feels that the survey accurately represents the sexual landscape in Singapore.

“Women here are not getting as much sex (as women elsewhere) because they have such high standards for men,” he said.

Communications executive Alexis Chang, 31, thinks Singapore is a conservative society and there is still the stigma of being “too wild sexually”.

So SG women do it 5 times a month on average while SG men do it 6 times. Where's the discrepancy? Foreign talents?

Anyway, it's not the culture, but women are made to seek love while men are engineered to seek... "other" stuff. Watch video at 2:12 below

http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/adults-only-18-above-nsfw/78623-tgif-bros.html#post1014610

Whatever it is, lets vote wisely come 2016! It's all gahmen's fault!!

it's govt fault for unsatisfactory piak piak ... let's see what kind of piak policies come 2016 ... :lol:

MW;1014780 said:
Whatever it is, lets vote wisely come 2016! It's all gahmen's fault!!

MW;1014691 said:
ok. women in Sg wans sex

After sex, they wan more sex

Sex not enuff

Thank you

Sex in the City now makes sense. Maybe we shd call our cty SinCity for short haha.

Walao you guys still on this topic?

I have already finished on my third client of the day. Replying you guys as we speak.

GPGT.

Ken you got wear specs?

C3P0 said:
Ken you got wear specs?

Yes, when surfing or reading.

In action, no.

GPGT.

i wonder who is the photographer ...
and what is the photographer doing when kenn is "servicing" his client

First photo shows Kenn fully dressed and the girl is worn out and second photo shows a sextisfied lady and Kenn's worn out tongue......He is really a Picasso when comes to painting...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ww88comcom1
Back