E90 rear window shades

Deadkookaburra

hi does anyone know if they can be fitted anywhere locally? ...it's SIDE window instead

attachment.php

Re: E90 rear window shades

afaik not possible.this involves a serious stripping of the side door panel n installing the rollers. even pml doesnt offer it in the E60. not sure about E90s..but i think the mech. is the same...so may be tuffshitt.

Bro got la.

My dad's E60 has the above...
He got it from PML... But whether or not installed locally im not so sure....
Not sure how much he paid for it though...

PM me if ur keen to know more bro...

CHEERS :)

herman..what i meant to say..was other than factory fitted..its not possible to retrofit. my e60 had it as standard on the 530. friends with the 520 or 525 had wanted it after taking delivery...n was told not possible then.

OOOOh.

haha.. sorry sorry.

MY BAD! lol.

PML do sell for E90 but it's non mechanical. The blind come in the shape of the window and it's a plug and play.

If I remember correctly, should be around $150. It's better design than the E46 as it can be folded and tucked behind the car seat.

RealOEM.COM   BMW E90 325i SUNSHADE

Cheers

think there is a facebook page that is selling those kind of shades that is customize for BMs...

facebook.com/sg.shade

They are just for the windows though...not sure if they have for the rear wind screen...

I bought a set of those and have them in my car and i can tell you they are worth every penny. I never take em off and it fantastic quality for the price!

canuck78;908612 said:
BMW Malaysia has a group-buy for Custom Fitting Sunshades for BMW @ RMB 220/270

It's the manual clip type, but quite a lot of bros up north quite happy with it.

See: Custom Fitting Sunshades for BMW

Below are some pictures of the shades on a 5 Series F10....think they do have for E90 as well now...

404279735.jpg

404279734.jpg

Company is call Perfect Shade SG...base in Singapore

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abcdbetjogos
Back