• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

E90 original crome grille full set

Monfreeze Archangel

Hi All,

anyone wants to let go their original E90 PRE FL grille...i am on black matte.....willing to buy/swap+top up.

Let me know.
sms me 90731935 for dealing

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: E90 original crome grille full set

I have a brand new set of the original Pre FL E90 Grill for sale. Sent you a pm

Monfreeze Archangel;617689 said:
Hi All,

anyone wants to let go their original E90 PRE FL grille...i am on black matte.....willing to buy/swap+top up.

Let me know.
sms me 90731935 for dealing

hi there..

i am interested to swap with ya and have already sms u my number

Hi Guys,

Sorry as i was away for a bit...will be closing a deal with a Bro this evening for a purchase of the crome grille.(not swap).

Thanks guys...and will pass the word around.

Cheers.

hi i have some used bmw performance parts for 1 series ... i have the bmw performance 18inch rims for sale style 269 the multispoke rim.. like new all 4 pcs. selling because i prefer type 313 perfromance wheels for my 135i. used it for 5 months. SGD 1950... interested? email me at : [email protected]

bmw_guy;618869 said:
hi i have some used bmw performance parts for 1 series ... i have the bmw performance 18inch rims for sale style 269 the multispoke rim.. like new all 4 pcs. selling because i prefer type 313 perfromance wheels for my 135i. used it for 5 months. SGD 1950... interested? email me at : [email protected]

:errrrrrr: He looking for grills not wheels leh.

i know i cant start a new thread cause im kind of new sooo i want to sell those rims to whoever tht is interested

I have the chrome grill which i am not using, willing to let go if the price is right.

my chrome grill is not the stock chrome grill, it is from the chrome trim and grill set so it should be more expensive (i think). pm me if u r keen

spyers79;618995 said:
I have the chrome grill which i am not using, willing to let go if the price is right.

my chrome grill is not the stock chrome grill, it is from the chrome trim and grill set so it should be more expensive (i think). pm me if u r keen
Thanks bro,

However i have closed the deal with a Bro last week....and the grille looks good on my ride. Anyway i will pass the word around and see if there are any takers.

Uppz for you.

Cheers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8may88vip
Back