Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
  • Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

E90 Major Dekit

DayDreaming

I have the following to dekit

View attachment 70082View attachment 70083View attachment 70084View attachment 70085

• R logic coil over (Bought in May 2015) - Require to swap with working condition ($1200)
• Bimshop White LED Licence Pate Lighting - $50
• MTEC Angel Eye LED Ring Marker - $80
• 3 Mode Sprint Booster - Cash & Carry ($150)
• BMW 19” Staggered Sport Rims With Japanese Tires (Front 235/35/R19, Rear 165/30/R19) - Cash & Carry ($1000 Nego)
• BMW Xenon headlights for low and high beam c/w footwell module- Require to swap ($1000)
• BMW M Aerodynamic bodykit (M-tech) - Require to swap ($1000)

Last edited:
Re: E90 Major Dekit

Dear All,
Those have reserved items, kindly contact me to prepare collection of items as i will be dekitting tml 21 Aug. Will hold the items till end of this weekend. If no collection, i will sell to the next person who is keen to buy. Thank you. Sorry for the long wait to dekit as i was caught up with work.

Have updated the listing, as there are some buyer put aeroplane thus this is the updated list.
Items are all ready on 1 Sep, if wanna reserve will need half of the value for deposit. Thank you.

Updated List..
• R logic coil over (Bought in May 2015) - Require to swap with working condition ($1200)
• Bimshop Air Scoop - $50
• MTEC Angel Eye LED Ring Marker - $100
• BMW 19” Staggered Sport Rims With Japanese Tires (Front 235/35/R19, Rear 165/30/R19) - Cash & Carry ($1000 Nego)
• BMW Xenon headlights for low and high beam c/w footwell module- Require to swap ($1000)
• LTA Approved Remus Quad Exos - Require to swap ($1000)
• BMW M-tech Carbon Fiber Rear Quad Diffuser - Cash & Carry ($200)

Updated List..
• MTEC Angel Eye LED Ring Marker - $80

Back