E60 Boot emblem being taken out

jaswat

hi guys

Very angry this morning !

Discovered my E60 boot emblem has been taken out by some idioits during the night.
Damp pissed siao........

wonder anyone have the same encounter ?

how to deal with it in future ?

Re: E60 Boot emblem being taken out

It flew off from totoseow's (Jeremy's) car when he was driving at 240km/h. Better glue it down when you get your new replacement.

DON'T GLUE IT!!!

the easier it is for the vandal to remove your emblem, the less damage there will be to your car's paintwork.

if you epoxy it down and the chap's determined to remove it, he's gonna dig it out with a screw driver, at the very least. or he might just scratch your paintwork out of frustration,

boot emblem like the bmw thingy or the model number?? someone stole my m3 badge... had to buy one from pml. what was your car?

mine was scarier...someone left a note saying : 'u r not alone...' on my car...:confused:

watson. maybe ur new 8000k xenon is too bright. caught some carpark pranksters' attention. so maybe trying to play a fool.

It happen in the URA carpark beside wheel lock place ( behind far east shopping centre ).

Ha ! Ha ! pingman .......... 8000k xenon's fault ? maybe .......... ?
but i park there from 5.30pm to 8pm.
Never use any xenon power beam leh ?

the idioit left some scratches on my boot..
Guess he is trying very hard to take out the emblem.

sigh ...... now very ugly.!

wa! 530 to 8 pm is very crowded there....these idiots should be shot in the head!

jaswat;138656 said:
hi guys

Very angry this morning !

Discovered my E60 boot emblem has been taken out by some idioits during the night.
Damp pissed siao........

wonder anyone have the same encounter ?

how to deal with it in future ?

Stand guard duty by ur car. haa..haa... (Sorry no offence) Should be around $26+ from PML

To rodders: totoseow one is the hood emblem. But seldom heard of the boot one taken off.

is it the bmw roundel being taken off??

Install a small CCTV cam in your cabin. Make it clearly visible from the outside!

Even if its a 'fake' one, it may just deter some...at the very least.

Back