• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

E46 M3 for SALE

Re: E46 M3 for SALE

Congrats to Jeremy !!!

Rastaman;271774 said:
Dear Jack,

Thanks bro, i know how it must feel, reach back home only at 1230am...geez so u know what i was doin with terence ..hehe. Rest assured she will be in my good hands. As highly expected my sleeping partner did comment on e stripes this morn ..ouch ! i may HAVE to take them off ..lets see how much i can wriggle myself out of this one. ! cheers and hope u enjoy yr wait now for yr prroker !

Two of you were polluting the air last night..., bad boys.

Tell your other half, the stripes has Adidas theme...sporty feel :)

Rastaman;271774 said:
Thanks bro, i know how it must feel, reach back home only at 1230am...geez so u know what i was doin with terence ..hehe. Rest assured she will be in my good hands. As highly expected my sleeping partner did comment on e stripes this morn ..ouch ! i may HAVE to take them off ..lets see how much i can wriggle myself out of this one. ! cheers and hope u enjoy yr wait now for yr prroker !

From one J to another J.. Congrats Jeremy!..

Thanks to my fellow bros conglats hehe.

Jack - morning oredi she says im being damn beng for having the stripes - alamak, heart pain man, she didnt even say "nice car, wanna gimme a ride ? :lol2: but she did notice later in e carpark the colour change fm black to blue..hmmm..at least she notice that ...haha

Rastaman;271852 said:
Thanks to my fellow bros conglats hehe.

Jack - morning oredi she says im being damn beng for having the stripes - alamak, heart pain man, she didnt even say "nice car, wanna gimme a ride ? :lol2: but she did notice later in e carpark the colour change fm black to blue..hmmm..at least she notice that ...haha

Nabei!! So you had all the fun with Terence lah!!

Wat about me??? KNN!!

U better let me have some or I will......... :furious:

'The Great White'

wilman2772;272143 said:
Nabei!! So you had all the fun with Terence lah!!

Wat about me??? KNN!!

U better let me have some or I will......... :furious:

'The Great White'

bro wilman!!!!

wah now we will have a heck of a prob chasing jem in sepang!!!!

TripleM;271657 said:
It's 10.30pm...the new owner is roaming ard the island as i type here..
It hit right in my heart when I saw her leaving my basement carpark.
Congrats to J. Take a good care of her and c ya ard.

Cheers

damn jack!!! didnt know it hit u so hard dey!!!! hope the screeching of my tires in yr basement b4 we left didnt ignite the feeling yah!!!

cant wait for yr monster though.... :)

congrats to JEM!!

Congrats J & J, soon will see it at Sepang by the new J ...lucky you to have the best M in town ..swee..

SHAMELESS;272410 said:
bro wilman!!!!

wah now we will have a heck of a prob chasing jem in sepang!!!!

U can say that again man!!! Nabeizzzzzzzzzzz

Hmmnnn......time to get a faster car liao........

'The Great White'

Rastaman;271774 said:
Dear Jack,

congrats. :)

SHAMELESS;272410 said:
damn jack!!! didnt know it hit u so hard dey!!!! hope the screeching of my tires in yr basement b4 we left didnt ignite the feeling yah!!!

cant wait for yr monster though.... :)

congrats to JEM!!

My security guard asked me who was that..I gave him the no plate of ur car...:nehnehhh:
be afraid

A little bridie told me that your speed yellow is in spore awaiting clearance.... ahem ahem .

err ... isn't the car in the showroom yesterday? Speed Yellow GT3? I was there to update my clutch cylinder ... and I vaguely saw what I thought to be the speed yellow GT3

centurion;272587 said:
err ... isn't the car in the showroom yesterday? Speed Yellow GT3? I was there to update my clutch cylinder ... and I vaguely saw what I thought to be the speed yellow GT3

It's not from Stuggart..

i dont even know muahaha...eh, shaaz, zhoon boh?

TripleM;272615 said:
i dont even know muahaha...eh, shaaz, zhoon boh?

bro...tks for ya PM and sms...i was late. Too bad for me...no chance to even view the car...If there is any M3 u know selling, pls PM or sms me.

To the rest of the bros, pls do so as well. I have 7mths to hunt for one. I hope i can. Cheers all!

Back