• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

e46 318ia f/s

gioz

Vehicle No.: SGA74Z
Vehicle Make: B.M.W.
Vehicle Model: 318IA
Primary Colour: White
Manufacturing Year: 2004
Open Market Value: $45,351.00
Original Registration Date: 20 Dec 2004
Transfer Count: 2
QP Paid: $21,302.00

Ext:
Full M-kit
Original ACS wing mirror(motorise + reverse)
Original ACS roof spoiler
Original ACS exos tip
Black kidney grill
Original HID
Original 330 suspension+lowering spring
Original 19' OZ Ultralaggra(matt black) + csc3(80%)
solar film
4pt reverse sensor
all clear indicate lights

INT:
Full CF trim
Original ACS pedals
M steering
Light Grey int + Leather
Memory seat
New M3 customize car mat + boot mat
CF air filter

ORIG:
air box
chrome grille

ADD:
M3 side mirror(motorise must mod to fit.)

*All in looking @$68k neg!
Prefer to sell everything with the car.
pm or sms 92747474 gio.
tks.

Re: e46 318ia f/s

Nice ride Gioz...

Bumpz for you!

Sorry Gioz,

Need to hijack your thread cos I'm not sure why I can't post a new thread. Probably because I am new here.

I am looking to buy a E46 318 and saw one at Turf City yesterday. Was quite happy with the price and condition of the cars but I do have a few concerns as this is my 1st time buying from a dealer(my uncle used to buy it for me cos he is a dealer himself)

1) What's the impact of the NZ emission control have on the export value of the E46 318, I know the export price significantly dropped but to what extent?

2)Tires seem to wearing out for this particular ride. How much does it cost to replace the Conti tires?

3)Mileage is about 42k for this car, any thing that needs to change like brakes...don't know what else man.... Should I send it to PML for a check to have assurance myself?

Actually, was considering between buying a new E60 520 and this..... now I am in a mess ith what to buy.... argh.....

Hope to get some advice from you guys soon.

Cheers mate.

gusty;393085 said:
Sorry Gioz,

Need to hijack your thread cos I'm not sure why I can't post a new thread. Probably because I am new here.

I am looking to buy a E46 318 and saw one at Turf City yesterday. Was quite happy with the price and condition of the cars but I do have a few concerns as this is my 1st time buying from a dealer(my uncle used to buy it for me cos he is a dealer himself)

1) What's the impact of the NZ emission control have on the export value of the E46 318, I know the export price significantly dropped but to what extent?

2)Tires seem to wearing out for this particular ride. How much does it cost to replace the Conti tires?

3)Mileage is about 42k for this car, any thing that needs to change like brakes...don't know what else man.... Should I send it to PML for a check to have assurance myself?

Actually, was considering between buying a new E60 520 and this..... now I am in a mess ith what to buy.... argh.....

Hope to get some advice from you guys soon.

Cheers mate.

hi bro if u thinking of short term driving get the e46. otherwise get the e60.

1- i dun think anyone can answer to yr question on future price drop of export value.

2- as for tyres, u can call few of tyre shops to compare the prices.

3- mileage of 42k depends on which yr the car is. brakes and suspension is important. get it check before u commit.

Tks for your reply.

It's a Dec 04. So I'm asking for the records for servicing and it was last done in march. Checking suspension and brakes? Can ask the dealer to do or how? Guess I have to pay myself right? :nehnehhh:

Yeah, thinking of driving for 1-2 yrs then sell cos might be leaving the country. Tat's why I am hesistent to get the E60 cos I'll be losing big time......:furious:

Actually, I really like you ride cos it's white color but wife against it.

Good luck with your sale bro.

gusty;393412 said:
Tks for your reply.

It's a Dec 04. So I'm asking for the records for servicing and it was last done in march. Checking suspension and brakes? Can ask the dealer to do or how? Guess I have to pay myself right? :nehnehhh:

Yeah, thinking of driving for 1-2 yrs then sell cos might be leaving the country. Tat's why I am hesistent to get the E60 cos I'll be losing big time......:furious:

Actually, I really like you ride cos it's white color but wife against it.

Good luck with your sale bro.

wat color u like? i can change it. keke. dun bother about resale value after u change color cos it don really affect much for export in future.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8may88vip
Back