• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

E34 520 for sale

eokh

Ok enuff horsing around. Seriously up for sale.
Coe to 4/2019
Venerable M50 engine... For those who know what this means.
Test drive avail aft office hrs in orchard gudang
Fastest wallet to dish out $33k secures

Some fair wear and tear to be expected since the time these pics were taken. But some goodies thrown in as well.
Not desperate sale so low ballers, pls don't waste bandwidth

will accept E230 W211, S80, or Fairlady roadster auto in exchange

Re: E34 520 for sale

bayerische;975721 said:
didnt u buy this for 20+k from discolite

yes i did.

and i also know that you bought your clementi ave XX HDB for a lot lesser money than you sold it for.

so dont act cute

Last edited by a moderator:

Ouch.......

eokh;975722 said:
yes i did.

and i also know that you bought your clementi ave XX HDB for a lot lesser money than you sold it for.

so dont act cute

bayerische;976123 said:
right and your point is?

*on a friendly tone*

market forces fluctuates up and downs.
housing prices, car prices...

i was entrepreneurial enough and i invested at the correct timing.
so did you with your house.

and we get (or got in your case) rewarded appropriately for it ... its only fair
Today if i go out get a 2009 or 2010 car, shall i tell them that hey !! you are selling it for a higher price that what you bought it for ? Hence, i insist that you must sell me at a lower price that your purchase price.
It just doesnt work that way, doesnt it ?

Unlike those small minded ground crew stuck in the daily grind, most BMW drivers are sharp minded, sensible, business people, and probably well paid managers; I dont think anyone has a problem relating to this logic

henceforth, i do not see your point raking up about how much i bought it for.
if it was a malicious statement meant to discredit my integrity, then i am telling you that you are dealing with the wrong guy.

BTW, you do not know how much value i had added to the car in between the years

so i can tell you you are jumping the gun

eokh;976170 said:
*on a friendly tone*

market forces fluctuates up and downs.
housing prices, car prices...

i was entrepreneurial enough and i invested at the correct timing.
so did you with your house.

and we get (or got in your case) rewarded appropriately for it ... its only fair
Today if i go out get a 2009 or 2010 car, shall i tell them that hey !! you are selling it for a higher price that what you bought it for ? Hence, i insist that you must sell me at a lower price that your purchase price.
It just doesnt work that way, doesnt it ?

Unlike those small minded ground crew stuck in the daily grind, most BMW drivers are sharp minded, sensible, business people, and probably well paid managers; I dont think anyone has a problem relating to this logic

henceforth, i do not see your point raking up about how much i bought it for.
if it was a malicious statement meant to discredit my integrity, then i am telling you that you are dealing with the wrong guy.

How did i discredit your integrity? Pray tell.

No. Not in hurry to sell.. don't really care
just advt for fun
car already berthed at my other house liao, but not laid up
so test drive for prospective buyer still available ... But hv to make appt

Back