DVD player for 5 Series

anson7835

Hi,

My daughter has been pestering me install a DVD player in my 523 LCI. I am not too keen on the two being offered by PML as they are not ideal for 5 series. Is there any model available that could be installed between from passenger and driver's seats?

Regards,

Re: DVD player for 5 Series

I had mine customised by a shop called tye electronics in Depot road near the BOtak Jones coffee shop. Very neat work.

Tye Eleectronics... yes, they did some work for my previous ride and very professional... cables are neatly tied, etc.... Thanks for the info. Will contact them.

Regards,

bro custom made in what way ? playing dvd through the idrive screen ? or add in a new HU ?

I already have the multimedia interface for the I-drive. I customised the rear screen like the OEM, Video thru the I-drive audio thu aux and Infra red Headphones.

Dear Bros & Sis. I collected my E60 pre Lci for a month. Noticed there is a dvd drive but cant play dvd. When I insert a dvd in, there is no response. Original E60 cant play DVD or mine is faulty?

Xiaodi,

I think what horrible mean is the DVD region code. For Singapore and South East Asia usage, the DVD region code should be 3. Region code 0 might also work as it suppose to be "Region Free".

That DVD drive might be the navigation DVD drive.

anson7835;384880 said:
Hi,

My daughter has been pestering me install a DVD player in my 523 LCI. I am not too keen on the two being offered by PML as they are not ideal for 5 series. Is there any model available that could be installed between from passenger and driver's seats?

Regards,

I was looking to install a DVD player but realise the cost is pretty high to make it look oem. Instead I just buy the headrest mount to mount my iPad...hehe very cheap 39.90 nia..free movies somemore but downside gotta remember to take out use if not Kana smash glass.

anson7835;384880 said:
Hi,

Regards,

I was looking to install a DVD player but realise the cost is pretty high to make it look oem. Instead I just buy the headrest mount to mount my iPad...hehe very cheap 39.90 nia..free movies somemore but downside gotta remember to take out use if not Kana smash glass.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
i9bet9club
Back