Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups

Drove against the flow of traffic

ozipo

happened this morning in Ikea Alexandra, drove against flow of traffic but just ego and self entitlement very strong argued its wide enough to pass through(many roads also wide enough for elephants to pass through)
Wrong means wrong still unashamedly gets upset and his family hopefully will tell him he is in the wrong or maybe whole family the same
Are we going to allow this kind of driving habits taking roots and we are no different from JB (KL much better by the way)

Attachments

• 9C3181EC-42AE-4EFA-8EA4-F0F24EEAA62B.jpeg
    9C3181EC-42AE-4EFA-8EA4-F0F24EEAA62B.jpeg
    130.3 KB · Views: 188
  • B173DC77-D595-4E59-937B-D01D241D1F23.jpeg
    B173DC77-D595-4E59-937B-D01D241D1F23.jpeg
    144.5 KB · Views: 187
So instead of being gracious, and the better person you decided to pick a argument, then take a picture and escalate it further by posting it here ?

I'd like to think we can do better, the poor chap obviously made a wrong turn / decision, weather or not he meant to do so is irrelevant and we shouldn't be jumping to conclusion. By simply moving a bit giving a smile and wave a lot of non issues like this can be avoided.

Be the better man there are a lot of bigger issues in our day to day lives and this should not be one of them.

My 2 cents

So instead of being gracious, and the better person you decided to pick a argument, then take a picture and escalate it further by posting it here ?

I'd like to think we can do better, the poor chap obviously made a wrong turn / decision, weather or not he meant to do so is irrelevant and we shouldn't be jumping to conclusion. By simply moving a bit giving a smile and wave a lot of non issues like this can be avoided.

Be the better man there are a lot of bigger issues in our day to day lives and this should not be one of them.

My 2 cents

Its irrelevant how i reacted or what i did
Driving against the flow of traffic is wrong
Period.

Its irrelevant how i reacted or what i did
Driving against the flow of traffic is wrong
Period.
by the way, i didnt pick the argument, i merely flashed my headlight to warn him from afar and he aggressively drove right up and came down to confront me and throughout he was the one upset
Nothing to do with being gracious
We start letting people flouting and disregarding traffic rules then its when someday someone may be injured unnecessarily

Please report him to the traffic police, let him get summon. These idiots never learned until they feel the pain!

Please report him to the traffic police, let him get summon. These idiots never learned until they feel the pain!

Dun really wish to bother our TP as there are more dangerous and reckless drivers for them to go after
Main point is young people are going to model themselves after their high self entitlement parent that its OK to drive against traffic and other drivers are very gracious lolz

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deyvan
Back