Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups

Driver's seat foam disintegration

Growler

Hi everyone, recently noticed flakes of disintegrated cushion foam on car mats under driver'View attachment 68930View attachment 68931s seat. Looks like the foam has disintegrated and flaking off. Anyone had similar issues? Can share possible remedies? Or should I go ask Pml (not hopeful abt the reply I will get though ) thanks much in advance [emoji106]

Re: Driver's seat foam disintegration

It is the seat cushion disintegrating. Mostly on the driver side esp with driver weight and humidity coming into play. Depending on the section of the cushion, you may lose a bit of support.

If under warranty, best to get PML to change the seat cushion but keep the seat cover. Otherwise, there will br a colour mismatch.

If not, then seat cushion + labour would be nearly 1k, last I checked.

Thanks for the advice bro, will go see Pml and see what they say . [emoji106]

you can also contact

Auto Image Pte Ltd
52 Ubi Ave 3
#04-33 The Frontier

Contact Joleen Ong

telephone 96853909

I re-do my front driver's seat at her place - top service and workmanship at a great price

MYSTIC;1120878 said:
you can also contact

Auto Image Pte Ltd
52 Ubi Ave 3
#04-33 The Frontier

Contact Joleen Ong

telephone 96853909

I re-do my front driver's seat at her place - top service and workmanship at a great price

Thanks for this. Have been trying to find someone who can do it well for a decent price. Even PML (or at least the CSA I spoke to) says that it has never been done by them before.

Back