Do you feel other driver's treat you differently when driving a Bimmer?

Re: Do you feel other driver's treat you differently when driving a Bimmer?

On the road - When I was driving my family's 15 year old nissan sunny b13, everyone overtakes me left, right and center... Bizarre encounters include, in separate occasions, a taxi and a lady driver in a beemer convert who pushed me from the rear, swung out to the right, inch back in my face and sped off...

At the lights, I noticed faster cars do not line up behind me during a stop. :eek:)

When I drove my e46, everyone overtakes me left, right and center... so I suppose it makes no difference what car one drives except for the driver..

But one fine observation, I get less episodes of drivers cutting dangerously in my lane when I am in the beemer. Hur hur

Wonder what other surprises entail when I get behind the wheel of my 1.4l veedub?

ivo

kenntona;269345 said:
I am not saying the brandname attracts snobs, but try going places in a different car. Try switching between cars and experience for yourselves........

Oooiii...it sounds very familiar leh....knn now I remember liao... you did mention to us (zhang jui kakis)

BT Lexon zhang jui place name not as loud as MS dragon spa.....so you should try going there to compare different special skill (from xiao mei mei). Try switching between zhang jui places and experience the different songness for yourselves.

Now come back to the topic....

Last time when I drive BMW no one hew me...now me drive MPV and many young sexy mothers smiling at me when I fetch my junior at school.....don't know why leh? :)

People see my stripes, they all give way...like that.

arsenal62;269448 said:
Last time when I drive BMW no one hew me...now me drive MPV and many young sexy mothers smiling at me when I fetch my junior at school.....don't know why leh? :)

Must be ah-kuas smiling at you....Foo says one.

TripleM;269534 said:
People see my stripes, they all give way...like that.
Just like how I gave way to you on the ECP this morning.

You were cocky this morning, drove side by side , waving at you but u ignored me..nb

TripleM;269546 said:
You were cocky this morning, drove side by side , waving at you but u ignored me..nb

You don't look like ah kua to him lah, if is MW he die die will wave violently (shake areoplane style?) till his hand broken....Big Homo.

TripleM;269546 said:
Nabei....you used your cock to wave at me and then zoomed off leaving me to smell your exhaust fumes.

arsenal62;269551 said:
You don't look like ah kua to him lah, if is MW he die die will wave violently (shake areoplane style?) till his hand broken....Big Homo.
Talk about cocks and ah kuas only and you appear....you faggot.

Keep on topic guys.. thanks!

The only special treatment i get is when i drive into condos and don't need to have my particulars taken down. Just wave and assume the position...

My gripes are with the lorries, pickups, trucks, vans, trailers.... There is a "Keep to the Right" campaign going on.

Everyone else is cool... :)

I had one too... this happened at a carpark. I was trying to reverse into a parallel parking lot when this van driver just came and usurped my parking lot... apparently the guy felt confident i wont go against him as I had more to lose... so... was left high and dry in my seat, in other words, LL

mok;269441 said:
mine was even more serious..one white evo pushed me from orchard and ask me to race till my hse while i was driving my cab(he even wind down his window to ask me to race...so i decide to change my evo out since i'm home and he likes to play...the monent i change my evo6.5 out...that f***ker was driving slowly and dare not push me again ..

That time you were pushing a black s2000 on the CTE....he jio you to race ah?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
i9bet9club
Back