Diving Trip (Tioman)

Haze

Hey guys.....

I'm organizing a diving trip this april 17 to 19.... Anyone interested? I've got my own group of diving khakis who will be going for this trip. Just thought that if anyone else will be interested to join us!!!! :)

Re: Diving Trip (Tioman)

me and wifey! tentative for now - need to check schedule...

any details? cost for leisure dive / resort?

need any DMs? will work for free dives...

jinooi;409846 said:
me and wifey! tentative for now - need to check schedule...

any details? cost for leisure dive / resort?

need any DMs? will work for free dives...

Wah! DM wor....

I may join you guys and drive to Mersing only cos I've got relative who runs a budget hotel there. So I will usually stay there...........

B-Roads are the SHIT, especially the winding ones just before you reach Mersing. Can test suspension, brakes, power out from bends...etc....SHIOK!

:)

Have yet to confirm cost as I would wanna compare some prices as some frens r instructors. Wanna get gd price and definitely update you once price is confirm. I doubt there will b a need for dive master as my guy will b doing so. Hahahaha... Sorry.... The date is set already as I've got some frens who hav confirm on the trip. So no changes on date. I need the headcount asap so that the instructor can giv us a better price if more are going. Fren price!!!!

Shldnt be that expensive. Last yr I org 1 dive trip for beginners and we only paid 380 each for the entire trip to aur plus all lessons. Total was 10 of us at that time. Would definitely hope to have more ppl joining this time round. Just hope you guys dont mind that they r my uob colleagues. It will be fun as my colleagues r a bunch of monkeys!!! SO NOT BANKERS!!!! =)

TobyNik!!!! Drive??? Mad.... Hahahhaa....

Not to forget, since last yr, diving price went up. But hopefully due to economic, it wil b cheaper this yr... IF ONLY!!!!

Haze;410292 said:
It will be fun as my colleagues r a bunch of monkeys!!! SO NOT BANKERS!!!! =)

ya mean there's a difference ... ???

Haze;409840 said:
I'm organizing a diving trip this april 17 to 19.... Anyone interested? I've got my own group of diving khakis who will be going for this trip. Just thought that if anyone else will be interested to join us!!!! :)

There's a pretty good chance that I'll be there for at least a week during this period ... perhaps we could all meet up for an evening ... what say?

MaxPower;410304 said:
There's a pretty good chance that I'll be there for at least a week during this period ... perhaps we could all meet up for an evening ... what say?

I second that.

But would like to find out which dive shop you using before committing.

Thanks.

TheNew7;410514 said:
I second that.

But would like to find out which dive shop you using before committing.

ummm ... i don't dive ... can't ... not allowed medically ...

but am planning to be in & around tioman/tulai ...

MaxPower;410524 said:
ummm ... i don't dive ... can't ... not allowed medically ...

but am planning to be in & around tioman/tulai ...

But you per se, but the group as a whole, if this arrangement is ok?

TheNew7;410566 said:
But you per se, but the group as a whole, if this arrangement is ok?

i honestly can't see what u r getting at or what the issue is.

this is getting complicated for no reason.

tell u what, offer withdrawn. lets just forget it.

Hey guys!!!!!

Sorry for some changes..... Apology!!!!!!

Location change: Bintan (Ferry from tenah merah)
Date change: Last week of March (27 to 29)

Why the change.....

Cheap lodging!!! ( My indon fren recommended bintan as her friend owns the resort. About 20 bucks SGD per night , 2 to a room)

Diving!!! (Personal instructor!!! I've got friends who are instructors who will be hanging out with us, thus we do not need to hire 1)

Dining!!! (Great seafood and it being cheap and better...... We can dive and kill some creatures deep under for dinner!!!!! Something we can't do in Most malaysia waters)

Those not diving.... There is good massage, playing of beach ball and also fishing allowed.... Isn't it better?????

Not to forget, there is a so-call camp fire area where we can gather in the night for some great music as i've got a friend who is going will be bringing his guitar along (jazz music) or any music you would like to listen....

SO...... Anyone interested?????

i'll be interested may bring 1 or 2 friends along as well. but can only confirm later.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hema
Back