Demon Eyes-Where to get one in JB

vladd_tappish

Hi guys. I have just fitted the demon eyes to my car. I fixed it in JB and I would like to let everyone where to get em in JB. He is offering the Demon eyes with installation for only RM450.00. It comes in blue and white too. The address is stated below so whoever wanna install pls call him and mention that you are a member of the BMW Club Malaysia or mention my name Robert. Here is a sample of how it looks like on my E36.

LAU AUDIO AIR-CON & ACCESSORIES
No. 2 Jalan Delima 3/1
Taman Delima Satu
81100 Johor Bahru, Johor
Tel : 07-3532857
H/P : 012-7076518

CEVIN LAU ( Ah Tee )

Re: Demon Eyes-Where to get one in JB

i think in malaysia having dis kind of eyes is ok... bt not in here.
btw the price is quite reasonable.
cheers!!

gadaffi said:
i think in malaysia having dis kind of eyes is ok... bt not in here.
btw the price is quite reasonable.
cheers!!

Hee hee I know it is not allowed but I dont think everybody is following it. Even lowering your ride is not allowed. Anyway I have modified an extra switch which I can off the demon eyes if there is a police or jpj block. If you say not allowed, even simple mod to your car is not allowed because we are not allowed to modify anything without prior aproval from the department in charge.

Just my 2 cents

wow really ar...
never tot of that.
can say all cars in malaysia r with lil mod, for e.g those kancil, their pipe is like a monster..
n it seems that jpj r ok with them.
good to have a switch install.
enjoy ur mods bro...
cheers!!!

does he have like regular ccfl angel eyes??...man ..the red doesnt go with anything..:).at elast on my car..:)

hehhe..

Derektvy said:
So wat other goodies does he haf?

He has a wide range of brands for Audio system like JBL, AV Quart and Etc. He even repairs airconds. You should visit him to see more of his goodies.....

gwumpkus said:
does he have like regular ccfl angel eyes??...man ..the red doesnt go with anything..:).at elast on my car..:)

hehhe..

Yes he does. You will have to visit his shop to know more...

hehheh..anyone going in anytime soon?..:)

vladd: is his shop easy to find pls?..:).

gwumpkus said:
hehheh..anyone going in anytime soon?..:)

vladd: is his shop easy to find pls?..:).

I suggest that you guys should call him before hand because what if he is out of stock. Maybe calling him earlier for directions and stock might serve you guys better.

Back