Daniel's Black 7.

Re: Daniel's Black 7.

xxterxx said:
saw your ride zooming past me at orchard the other day... very very nice!! :)

Yep that is him, hope u didnt panic. Did u c his number plate too?

didnt see the number plate..i was to mesmerized by the bodykit... :yummie: it looks really cool..

xxterxx said:
didnt see the number plate..i was to mesmerized by the bodykit... :yummie: it looks really cool..

might nt b me bro... dozens of e65 with similar ACS full body kit running ard.. but if the driver u saw is orh lulu and Yan dao like andy Lau, thats me. C u ard!

Orh LuLu said:
might nt b me bro... dozens of e65 with similar ACS full body kit running ard.. but if the driver u saw is orh lulu and Yan dao like andy Lau, thats me. C u ard!

cant be wrong..it must be you... smoked tail and head lights..blacked out breyton rims... :yummie: oh yea.. how to see the driver? window tint quite dark leh..:)

xxterxx said:
cant be wrong..it must be you... smoked tail and head lights..blacked out breyton rims... :yummie: oh yea.. how to see the driver? window tint quite dark leh..:)

If thats the case then it should be him, altho many 7ers around with the Ac kit. ONLY 1 i know IS ALL BLACKED OUT... and that'll prolly be him.... the face black also .. haha..

haha m i too late for this message??hope not..hey NICE 7series u got! soo cool..like some kinda superstar in hollywood driving a pimped n bullet proof 7s!haha m i rite?hey y dun u put a badge behind name,765i!!haha shock everybody on the road!hahaha

bro OLL,

that day you never drive out.. I think if you have driven it to Sentosa that day after Bikini Bar, on the way to KM8, i think anyone will never see your ride going towards the Tanjong Beach carpark.. haha.. no lights, too dark...

morphisis said:
bro OLL,

that day you never drive out.. I think if you have driven it to Sentosa that day after Bikini Bar, on the way to KM8, i think anyone will never see your ride going towards the Tanjong Beach carpark.. haha.. no lights, too dark...
ohh!!can't see him but can hear him rite??:uhhh:

he is away to china i guess...
cant u see the race queens thread is not active?

gadaffi said:
he is away to china i guess...
cant u see the race queens thread is not active?
some times he likes to post race kings instead! not very attractive...

Back