cycle merc or parallel imported cabrio

Pui,

I am 21/M/NUS/Shy. end of OT.

Cheers

29 lock up afraid will be a life time. it a situation where you own a car and cant live with out a car as it bring convenience. has make enquries with vin cars selling at 210k with full options. think the 20k difference will keep as a reserve to pay high charges if in the event of needing to bring car to cycle..

wow cabrio ken, only 29 and already onto a merc clk.
hope to see your ride soon.

as for "lover"boy, you are even luckier!
only 21 and already driving a porsche!
knn!

working 2 jobs to achieve this . what to do want nice car nice house . must work my butt off. dont want to grow old and complain that never drive nice car. it now or never. anyway now adjusting to married life so in the phase in stage. that why complain so much guess not used to it

Tell ur bro not to worry Ken. Can offload those he dun want. They can get free bus ride to intense and exciting futsal sessions every Tues nite. Jus PM their numbers to Shaaz..he got bus. But dunno where cos haven't seen the bus yet. hahahaaha

End OT

Hi ! Cabrio Ken.

OT A Bit :)

Can you specifiy which same spot you got caught at ECP ?

At least we can be careful when we travel along ECP !

Thanks in Advance :)

Boss
GFC-Boss said:
I made appointment with MBM, the Benz garage that serviced my car since day one.

Can you give me the contact number and details of MBM? Thanks in advance. :)

kenntona said:
ACSCAB2 said:
you. haha. pls la, of course nothing to do then go simpang la, no need defensive la, me included. I am juz tellin cabrio ken to join the kopi sessions since he cannot go to pubs etc etc etc without the wife monitorin..... n yes, fark u very much too kenn.
Please refrain from tickling the term "no-lifer" with the Simpang brothers. Else you will be banned there forever.

The Simpang crew has been supportive in many sense, making presence felt from kopi sessions to dinner session at Hilton. At least, some brothers showed me appreciation and gave me credits for bothering to inject some fun by organizing something, be it Simpang, Eugene Goh's Office, or the Night Safari. Yet some sceptics will simply call us no-lifers.

Fark you much much, Ivan.

And yes, Cabrio Ken, I am in your same shoes. My wife is outstationed, but phone calls will still be flowing in the wee hours to check my whereabouts. So, with or without a cabrio, it does not make a difference. You need to operate your wife's mentality like operating an exhaust - take out the "insecurity" factor.
Tats why I buy a cheapo Korean car and tell my wife I am going to kopi at simpang but in fact meet up with Porchay owner to go some other place for "tea"....swee swee no questions asked

right after fort rd

it right after fort road exit when you need to drive up the high way around the bend toward the exit of katong first time caught by volvo second time by bm third time by bike and they came in pair . think they are from lta..bloody hell.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
i9bet9club
Back