CSL Trunk For Sedan.

shaaz

Legendary 10 Years
Hey guys, i just got an email with my friend sending me the pics for the CSL Trunk in CF. Everything looks good and with my trusted buddy over in LA now, he was telling me that the CF Weave is very very good.. so anyways... here are the pics,

DSC00002.JPG

This one as u can see will need abt more of alignment to be done, but still not terok la.
DSC00005.JPG

DSC00007.JPG

DSC00009.JPG

Here you see the duck tail, beautiful.. hhehehe..
DSC00004.JPG

Re: CSL Trunk For Sedan.

Nice one dude
BS n CBS will be ordering soon those CF freaks.

so what you think of it pak??.. im getting itchy .. hehehe... :D

chickenbackside;137388 said:
Shaaz, faster do! Lemme see...

Kway Kar Chng

Ha Ha Ha... Kanna Sai... always waiting for scape goat 1st.... kek kek kek..

Shaaz..

looks kinda good from the pics... I still doubt overall fitment though... knowing the anal you.. quick do first then let us see ya... The other issue is yr Woofers man.. RnB, Trip strict no go with carbon trunk.. add Sound proof, you gain more weight... so.... yr call man!

hmmmmm... hur hur hur.. you can't imagine the price on this CF trunk man..

Andy
True also that's why im thinking bout it. the very most put abit of the soundprof, hopefully should still be lighter la.

Adam
what you think of it bro??.. you think i should huh?

Just do it la, if you don't, i will take that 1st piece that LANDS in singapore.
Make your call now.

Wahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha.

Wah nice one !! ... come on BS just do it ! why make an M3 when u can get a CSL now !! wahahahaha....

And if i keep my promise to look like jack's M3 no matter what he does, then i would have to get this trunk. Afterall, i have his: hood, brakes, grills, former csl rims and now, his new volks too...... except colour.

Des - you forgot that yours has 4 doors?!? Or have you modded that already too? :)

BlackStealth;137425 said:
And if i keep my promise to look like jack's M3 no matter what he does, then i would have to get this trunk. Afterall, i have his: hood, brakes, grills, former csl rims and now, his new volks too...... except colour.

i have have performed enough scape goat duties for the past one year! RaceBred is smart enough to pull out early. I am retired..almost. Its time for the next mad modder to reach newer heights! - For E46 Non M that is..

g75y;137440 said:
Des - you forgot that yours has 4 doors?!? Or have you modded that already too? :)

i wielded them shut a few months back. :0

So fine .. i might be the scapegoat then..... just might... who else wanna join me?...

shaaz;137369 said:
so what you think of it pak??.. im getting itchy .. hehehe... :D

Bros,
Just tahan for one more week, what can you do is just apply some rashes cream on the itchiness patch & wait for my CSL trunk to arrive.

CheersssLED

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8may88vip
Back