Cs2 ceramic coating vs glass coating

Re: Cs2 ceramic coating vs glass coating

Hihi.. I just got a 520i may I know where is this done? Looks good for me as my place is bird shit bomb that spoil my previous car paint:-(

marcus28;903569 said:
If not wrong, during the initiate stage, they remove any existing wax/polish , not sure it also remove the existiong coating as well. After that , they will then apply the CS2. Just done up mine last Thursday. Between days , was rainly and I can easily wipe off the stain including flower pedal . So far still maintain its shine.

View attachment 42329

Hi guys, may i know what are the other few top products?so far what is the best shop recommended?thank you!

Cs2 ceramic coating vs glass coating

jegger;924308 said:
just did the ceramic coating on 116i. hope it last

I did mine 5 mths ago and till now it's still shines n tough.

i made appointment to get ceramic coat done end this month. hope it can last long as they claim

Hi,

Anyone tried GT grooming, Ceramic Pro 9H on yr ride?
Would like to hear yr feedback as I m considering it as one of options.

Thanks.

About BRILA Body Glass Coating

BRILA Body Glass Coating which wraps body with an inorganic glass coat, prevents the adhesion of the dirt, protects the painted surface of your own car from severe natural environment such as ultra violet light and acid rain and keeps pristine beauty of a new car.

Merit of BRILA Body Glass Coating

High water- repellence and beautiful sheen.

Feel repellence such that water droplet like a gem rolls over.

Excellent antifouling capability protects the painted surface.

Glass Coating which has both litheness and toughness protects the painted surface of your own car.

Maintain value of your own car.

Protecting body of your own car with Glass Coating, you can maintain value without degradation.
While you satisfy with beautiful your car every day, value of your own car is maintained.

1. Antifouling capability: A hard and smooth coat repels the dirt.

Because painting on a car is actually soft and has a few microns unevenness, it is difficult to remove adhered dart completely.
Smoothing painted surface with hard silica glass, BRILA Body Glass Coating prevents adhesion of the dirt and its penetration, so it is easy to wash and painting doesn’t lose the luster.

2. Durability: An inorganic glass coat which is never degraded by heat and ultra violet light.

Because unlike glass coating in general, it contains no organic material, this excellent durability is materialized. Having no degradation due to ultra violet light and heat, the coat which have a tough and excellent performance to external factors such as acid rain, protects body of your own car for a long time.

3. Sheen/Luster: Glass coating specific sheen and luster

BRlLA Body Glass Coating has a double layer highbred structure comprised of a water-repellent coat and a silica glass coat. Silica glass specific luster covers body, and highlights form and silhouette of a car.

4. Adherence: Strong adherence to the painted surface

Forming a chemical bond with functional groups on the painted surface, strong adherence is materialized. Also the water-repellent coat and the silica glass coat strongly adhere by means of anchor effect. The excellent water-repellent effect lasts for a long time.

Premium type BRILA GLASS COATING
Premium type adopts a firm silicon resin coat as the top coat.
More excellent sheen and luster wraps your car.

The Benefit of BRILA GLASS COATING:

◾Hardens to form a thick clear protective shield.
◾Extreme high gloss and mirror-finish effects.
◾Latest technology allows for easy application.
◾Improves paint hardness by at least 30% more.
◾Anti-acids, anti corrosive and anti-salts.
◾Hydrophobic; water-repelling effect.
◾Dirt-deflecting, keeping paint clean longer and dirt off easily.
◾Easy to clean and easy to maintain.
◾Weather protection for a long lasting shine against UV and other elements.
◾Clear-coat safe.
◾No need for waxing!

No. Will recommend ceramic anytime. I used to be on CS2
marcus28;901227 said:
Hi guys, did you go for the CS2 coating? is it recommended between ceramic coating vs glass coating?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8may88vip
Back