Collected my E89 Ride last week....WOO HOO!!

deepseadweller

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
I would to begin by thanking all the kind forum members for all their warm welcome and great tips/info when I was researching on the forum: Slater, ac323, dcs2k, leebmer, babe...all others...

I collected my ride last week and went to get my "shoes" changed immediately....

Re: Collected my E89 Ride last week....WOO HOO!!

Hi deepseadweller,

nice...........

cheers

deepseadweller;493945 said:
I would to begin by thanking all the kind forum members for all their warm welcome and great tips/info when I was researching on the forum: Slater, ac323, dcs2k, leebmer, babe...all others...

I collected my ride last week and went to get my "shoes" changed immediately....

Anyone got any lobang on where to change my Antenna? I am looking for a shorter one....

Hi deepseadweller,

PM sent

cheers

deepseadweller;493951 said:
Anyone got any lobang on where to change my Antenna? I am looking for a shorter one....

Hi deepseadweller,
a great welcome! do pop by our bimmer especialized workshop if you are interested in aftermarket products for your ride. We carry the JuiceBox and PowerBox exclusive to Boss Motorsports. Thanks!

Boss Motorsports;493953 said:
Hi deepseadweller,
a great welcome! do pop by our bimmer especialized workshop if you are interested in aftermarket products for your ride. We carry the JuiceBox and PowerBox exclusive to Boss Motorsports. Thanks!

:thumbsup:

CONGRATS!! enjoy your new ride!! nice matching rims...

Congrats!! It's time to Juice your new E89!

Were you at River Valley area yesterday evening 7-8pm. I saw similar ride like yours turning into Kim Yam Rd.

congras!! once I have my sliver rims on, we will be identical twins on the road!

p.s I have a extra antenna somewhere, pass it to you when we meet up :)

Alot of other rim choices out there btw! :) Nice car! love the colour man!

niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee luv the new E89

cool ride... with 19" brake rotor too small liao... brembo?

nice ride! same rims as AC323!

fishing

There aren’t numerous wow power leveling industries that stand quiet when it amounts to technology and if they do, they don’t live perennial. The fishing industry is considerably conscious wow powerleveling of this and is invariably straining to keep up to the postulates of the angler. When it derives to bait then there aren’t galore Warhammer Online Gold who would pronounce that Berkley Pro Bait is not the harbinger in this section of the industry. Berkley Gulp AOC Gold Alive is a trustworthy testimonial aion power level of this fact. So We ca state that all the current technology is contained by Berkley.

hi bro welcome!! :) nice rims u've got man! =) zed 4 meet up soon!!!! :)
anyway, nice colour combi

chesterchong;494326 said:
hi bro welcome!! :) nice rims u've got man! =) zed 4 meet up soon!!!! :)
anyway, nice colour combi

Hey what's up Chester! Nice white z4 there:yummie: Anthony here, your track junior :cool:

Ya, would like to mod but damn broke liao after getting the ride and the wheels. Sigh !!:shakehea:

hitmee;493967 said:
Let the mod begins

Back