• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Clearing Stock! M3 & M5 Mirrors for E46 & E39!!!

Shedden,

I am interested in the M5 mirrors. Juz need to find out abit more info. Where are these replicas from (Taiwan?), Also, does your friend sell the switch for folding? U can reach me at [email protected].

Tx

Andy

mine E46 year 03 cannot fold at the moment. YOu mean your side mirror comes together with folding module too? Pls advise.

Hi Guys,

For E39 and E46, all you guys need to do is to buy the folding module and the switch. Same as you buy from the shops outside, no difference, only the price is different. These replicas are from Taiwan, comes with blue tinit glass and rubber around the mirror itself, damn nice.

Some of the E46 do come with the folding module, that's why still have to check if got or don't have, if don't have then have to buy, but heard it's not very expensive :d

Regards,
Shedden

1) Anyone can share what is the cost of the folding module?

2) Any recommended auto electrician mechanic that is capable to change the side mirror? Heard my E46 side mirror runs on ribbon wirings, instead of wire cables.
What would the cost for installation?

HI Guys,

I think BVO should be able to install these mirrors without a problem.

Still have stocks for all mentioned above, including E46 4dr 03 (ribbon harness), E46 4dr 02 (12-pin) and E46 4dr Pre-facelift (6-pin).

Those who are interested pls let me know.. Here are more actual pics of a E46 4dr 12-pin side mirror. These mirrors are electric adjustable and foldable ones. They also come with wide-angle mirrors with blue tint.

851939756front.jpg

977325856back.jpg

1088572447socket.jpg

Regards,
Shedden

No offence Shedden but I think the asking price for the mirrors are abit on the high side. BVO also carries them and it would be cheaper for bros here to get them from BVO or other local workshops.

If your contact is trying to get rid of ex-stock, he may wish to consider lowering his price. Even to bring in via ebay only S$500 including freight and I am referring to the e39 M5 replicas.

seriously? oh.... sorry guys, I didn't know that, because over here they are going for RM1600 like hot cakes. These ones are not ex-stock, ex stock all sold, these ones are new stocks. It's ok then, I'll tell him about it. Thanks for informing bro! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Group buy anyone?

Maybe we can settle at the meetup.

If can group buy, maybe I can tell my friend to let it go cheaper? Looks like our Malaysian tax is always the problem, sigh... :(

Can they fit a E46 preFL cab? How do i check if i have the folding module. Dun think i have.

Nuke,

There are a few ways to check, one is to check the fuse in your fusebox under the glove compartment, and the other way is to open up your door panels to check if the module is there or not... :D But even if u dun have those, still can do direct wiring to make the mirrors fold. Maybe someone can verify this? I've heard of ppl who have done this..

Regards,
Shedden

Re: E39

wftan said:
Hi

I'm interested in the side mirrors for E39. Is there any stock left? where is it made from.

Hi Bro,

Yes, my friend still has stock for E39. It's made from Taiwan :D

Regards,
Shedden

Back