Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups

Clearing Humps

adsnx

Hi there,

i had just collected my new ride and got PML to changed my rims to Acs 18" rims and spring kit.

However, i hv difficult in clearing my office carpark cos the exit is a slope upwards and hump at the top. i could feel it scratch slightly underneath thou it's not in full load.:mad:

No problem so far in clearing humps on flat surface rd.

any suggestion? :helpp!:

Re: Clearing Humps

How about driving real slow and going over the hump at an angle. It may just help.

Hi Rodders,

I stop before hitting the hump, how to drive thru the hump at an angle?

The exit lane is rather narrow to me or perhaps my skill & estimation is in question..:ehhh:

Instead of approaching the hump straight on, try approaching the hump at an angle allowing one wheel at a time to clear the hump. However I'm not too sure if you can do that at this particular carpark since you've mentioned that the exit is rather narrow.

Rodders,

Thanks & will try driving at an angle before clearing the humps as u suggested..

jus hope tat no vehicle is behind me otherwise might be wondering wat stunt is tis guy is trying to perform:huhhuh:

hope it works!

adsnx said:
Rodders,

Thanks & will try driving at an angle before clearing the humps as u suggested..

jus hope tat no vehicle is behind me otherwise might be wondering wat stunt is tis guy is trying to perform:huhhuh:

hope it works!
No worries mate. Good luck.

ya hor...why didnt i think of tat?

will suggest it to my boss tm and if he doesn't agree to it, i will change my job!

Reminds me of playing see-saw in one of the hotel's carpark entrance.. much to the displeasure of the hotel though coz took quite some time while kind passer-by and staff helped eased me off... now I have a mental list of carparks that I won't try plus doubtful ones.. park else where and walk.. the price we pay for low rides I guess....

Jawzsg,

Perhaps u can start a new thread on the places with humps STRICTLY no entry for lowered cars.:stop!:

my office wld be first on the list ya...

There is an existing thread on places NOT to go......

Back