Chinese Cyclists

Physicist

Any of you encountered problems with them?

I have been in 2 encounters this week where they just drive across roads without checking for oncoming traffic and therefore nearly cause a collision in both cases. It pretty much pissed me off with such poor road discipline.

I don't get these with the local cyclists and the expat cyclists. Road discipline seemed to be pretty much instilled in them but not these Chinese guys.

Re: Chinese Cyclists

Physicist;577795 said:

I have been in 2 encounters this week where they just drive across roads without checking for oncoming traffic and therefore nearly cause a collision in both cases. It pretty much pissed me off with such poor road discipline.

I don't get these with the local cyclists and the expat cyclists. Road discipline seemed to be pretty much instilled in them but not these Chinese guys.

Yeah its the same in Serangoon Road on Saturdays and Sundays. It's like these assholes wanna use your car to commit suicide. Can't they find another car???
Local cyclists are the most disciplined. They almost always go in convoys in road trips. The expats some of them are fucked up. I had one of them show me the finger when I stopped to let him cross the Pedestrian Crossing with him riding on the cycle. I just wound down the windows and fucked him hollow and almost got out of the car to confront him but there were cars behind. Stupid dumbass doesn't even know pedestrian crossings are for WALKING ACROSS not riding across with the bicycle. I have seen many accidents happen this way because most cars cant gauge from far away because they just suddenly dash across with their cycles. It seems like simple notice signs are far too confusing for alot of people these days...

Last edited by a moderator:

I think all cyclists should buy 3rd party insurance in case they cause injuries and accidents.

Yes, some of them are horrible.

Idiot cyclists, idiot pedestrians, lorries and slow vehicles, road hoggers, idiot drivers, parking idiots, idiot bus drivers, traffic jams, TP summons, speed cameras, ERP. Did I miss out anything?

To me, Indian pedestrians crossing roads are the worst. They always dash across when the lights turn red. Always!!

I have issues with all those mentioned earlier including PRC cyclist:

cyclists,pedestrians, lorries and slow vehicles, road hoggers, idiot drivers, parking idiots, bus drivers, traffic jams

Dunno should be sad or happy as I have gotten used to all of them lol. Now they are part and parcel of the SG road.

well, its not restricted to race or nationality, can only say Singaporeans more high tech...listen to ipod, talk on mobile, ignoring the traffic....cross road blindly....its like an accident waiting to happen....especially the schoolkids

these people should just get a fine for endangering their own lives and motorists on the road..

its like suicide man.. :errr:

They are also opportunists. Once, a PRC cyclist riding against the flow of traffic hit a colleague's car as he came out of a carpark joining into the main road. He laid on the bonnet and screamed pain when it was apparent he was a really bad actor and wouldnt get off the bonnet until the compensation bargaining was done and he was satisfied with the amount.

satinGHOST|r!der;577796 said:
The expats some of them are fucked up. I had one of them show me the finger when I stopped to let him cross the Pedestrian Crossing with him riding on the cycle. I just wound down the windows and fucked him hollow and almost got out of the car to confront him but there were cars behind. Stupid dumbass doesn't even know pedestrian crossings are for WALKING ACROSS not riding across with the bicycle.

+1
Had the same thing happen to me along Bukit Timah Road.
When an expat trio were cycling 3-abreast in front of me.

A tap of the horn to encourage them to cycle in a single file.
(for their own safety at the end of the day)

One showed me a finger
& a fist waved at me.

Racebred;577998 said:
They are also opportunists. Once, a PRC cyclist riding against the flow of traffic hit a colleague's car as he came out of a carpark joining into the main road. He laid on the bonnet and screamed pain when it was apparent he was a really bad actor and wouldnt get off the bonnet until the compensation bargaining was done and he was satisfied with the amount.

:errrrrrr::errrrrrr: PRCs...

This morning was at a traffic junction near an mrt and light turned green in my favour, however a whole bunch of people (expat & local) were still slowly crossing the road. Blasted my horn for a good 2 secs to no effect..still slowly walking across, even saw one of them smirking at me.

Happened to me a few times before.. Dashed across 2 lanes without looking.. Once it almost became a chain collision, the lorry behind me was like only 2 inches away from my bumper and the motorcyclist behind the lorry fell off his bike..

Racebred;577998 said:
erm.. that's a hallmark of a scam.

marklee;578056 said:
This morning was at a traffic junction near an mrt and light turned green in my favour, however a whole bunch of people (expat & local) were still slowly crossing the road. Blasted my horn for a good 2 secs to no effect..still slowly walking across, even saw one of them smirking at me.

That happened to me at Mustafa Centre area, I put my Gear to N and Rev Engine, see them scramble like chickens

Physicist;577795 said:

IF the cyclist is PRCs chiobu with C up with perky nipples and wearing mini skirt, i will discipline them in fragranc hotel.

Wahahaha! Mr Orh you finally post again! Where you disappeared to?

Hotel 81 more branches. Don't go Fragrance

Physicist;578414 said:
Wahahaha! Mr Orh you finally post again! Where you disappeared to?

Hotel 81 more branches. Don't go Fragrance

Yo! travel alot to find tree. :)

On a serious note, has anyone tried fragrance hotel? i heard they give away free new condom brand called "dreamland"?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hb888pro1
Back