Chershen's complete MOD journey 17 Jul 10

chershen

Hi all, I thought it is timely to do a stock-take on the MOD journey so far. I think I happy with the current stage and would like to share with all on what I have done so far [and where by who...].

Happy reading...

:)

Rims and BBK. Finally decided on the Breyton's GTS after trials and errors. Happy with Hurry Tyres, who was very accommodating to my fickle-mindedness. I think the rims go well with the red. The rear has an Eibach 15mm spacer to flush with the body. BBK was purchased from PML and installed at Boss - so far so good.

DSC_0472.jpg

PPS. I did Diamond Brite at GW less than a month ago. After watching the Youtube video on the Swiss-Vax, I do not know what to say about Diamond Brite. Can someone tell me what water beading looks like cos I have never seen it... [sarcasm here...]. Mind you, the Diamond Brite was not cheap.

DSC_0474.jpg

CF Boot Lip. This was gotten from eBay. Seems like it is from PRC but the quality is pretty good. Costs less than 200 and comes with a big roll of 3M. Installed at Boss.

DSC_0477.jpg

Exos. This is the Eisenmann Sports. Bought and installed at Boss. Any RPM above 3k brings you to Hell and back.

DSC_0471.jpg

Sports Steering Wrap. Did this at Robson. A one to one swap and it can be customised. I asked for Alcantra leather as I like the feel of it. The bottom of the wheel is tapered.

DSC_0481.jpg

Matt Grille and CF Front Lip. Got the matt grille from Steven, Bimshop. Including install. The CF front lip is from Robson.

DSC_0464.jpg

M Gear Knob. This was from Boss. One of my fave MOD.

DSC_0482.jpg

M Sports Nürburgring Nordschleife Sticker. From eBay. This adds the most BHP to my ride. :)

DSC_0484.jpg

END.

Re: Chershen's complete MOD journey 17 Jul 10

chershen;559996 said:
Hi all, I thought it is timely to do a stock-take on the MOD journey so far. I think I happy with the current stage and would like to share with all on what I have done so far [and where by who...].

Happy reading...

END.

Very very nice bro! Newbie mod question: In the 5th picture, what is the little box with the LED that says "SP7" next to your steering wheel? What does it do and where did you get it? :)

SP7 ..... wah running at map 7 ar .... must be damn tok kong hor.

NICE RIDE and MODS :thumbsup:

Nice...........

Keep it up.
cheers

why do u need a 15mm spacer since Breyton GTS comes with correct offset for E90...? I'd do without spacers...putting extra stress to your wheel bearings could result to this.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyMDNzhfwn0[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

he is running breyton gts 18" all round (non staggered) and use spacer to push the rear out
not ideal though but to each his own.

Deadkookaburra;560011 said:
why do u need a 15mm spacer since Breyton GTS comes with correct offset for E90...? I'd do without spacers...search the web for downsides.

Last edited by a moderator:

wt_know;560024 said:
he is running breyton gts 18" all round (non staggered) and use spacer to push the rear out
not ideal though but to each his own.

thanks bro for the explanation.

pbear1973;560005 said:
Very very nice bro! Newbie mod question: In the 5th picture, what is the little box with the LED that says "SP7" next to your steering wheel? What does it do and where did you get it? :)

that's the Pivot 3Drive - same as the other throttle controllers. i did mine at Fong Kim.

luv ur steering wheel chershen. especially the alcantara bit. keep it up

Red and black combination. Nice ride.

Slater;560051 said:
luv ur steering wheel chershen. especially the alcantara bit. keep it up

thanks bro. yes, the grip feels damn shiok!

seems like no one picked up my sarcasm part...

chershen;560055 said:
thanks bro. yes, the grip feels damn shiok!

seems like no one picked up my sarcasm part...

simi sarcasm part?

alcantara feels shiok and grippy initially. after a while with ur palms perspiration it gets smooth and slippery. keep it clean with suede leather cleaner.

Slater;560058 said:
simi sarcasm part?

alcantara feels shiok and grippy initially. after a while with ur palms perspiration it gets smooth and slippery. keep it clean with suede leather cleaner.

roger bro. will keep the maintenance part in mind.

oh, see my 1st post in this thread about the grooming part...

thanks all.

Nice mods and unique colour combo. U won't be hard to spot on the road. Will give a friendly honk when I see u yah :wavey:

T6;560073 said:
Nice mods and unique colour combo. U won't be hard to spot on the road. Will give a friendly honk when I see u yah :wavey:

thanks T6!

Awesome color and mod combo. Tasteful mods, not overboard. Nice.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shawnloh1221
Back