Charity Event - Bring A Hope (Gift Giving Time) - 20 Dec 2009 (Sun)

Re: Charity Event - Bring A Hope (Gift Giving Time) - 20 Dec 2009 (Sun)

Thanks guys!!! You guys are da BEST!!! Muackssssss!!

See u all on 20th...will update the list of events when time is near.... :)

Hi Michelle, me interested to join in. Pls let me know if i can help in anyway. :D

BlackCookie;500753 said:
The general sentiments from the last round was that such events has great educational value for kids. I don't know if the organisers will be open to this but good to have more people. Can probably use this opportunity to expose your family to such events?

yes its very educational indeed please bring your kids blackcookie it will be a great experience for them

i may not be able to make it to the drive already.... is there any one staying in the west will like to sent the item over if possible or meet me somewhere.... is there a list of items that still need donation?

Hi Michelle....count me in yar. Got 1 rice cooker to give away...Cheers!! See you all on the 20th.......Hamz

UPDATE!!!

1. We will meet at Boon Lay CC this sunday at 9AM. No need to fetch students this round. Event should last for 2 or 3 hours like last time.

2. We will be delivering food packages, baby packages to the households. And all the donated items.

3. For those who wish to buy food for those households you visited the previous round, you are welcome to do so if you still remember which household you visted to.

4. As of now, i have members donating 1xSofa set, 1xTV, 1xmicrowave, 1xkettle, 2xFan, 1xrest vouchers, 1xrice cooker and cash. I will be using the cash to buy some of the items.

5. I need some help, who is staying near Choa Chu Kang? Gadaffi bought 10 rice packages, his car cannot carry all, need one guy to go over his place and carry 5 packages. If noone, then i will go.

Kindly please put your name down if you can make it this sunday, as they need to group the volunteers and students in groups like the previous round. For those i have not met before, can kindly pm me your phone number. Thanks.. :)

1. Babe - Mich
2. Herman
3. Jasmine
4. Adrian
5. Ewen
6. Kenntona
7. Gadaffi
8. Brightness ?
9. ktnpl
10. Hamz
11. NightRider ?
12. Perceival ?

Haven been checking out the forum for a long time... Well... It's nice to help out... I'm in as well... keep me posted babe... I'll see what I have got at home....

UPDATE!!!

1. We will meet at Boon Lay CC this sunday at 9AM. No need to fetch students this round. Event should last for 2 or 3 hours like last time.

2. We will be delivering food packages, baby packages to the households. And all the donated items.

3. For those who wish to buy food for those households you visited the previous round, you are welcome to do so if you still remember which household you visted to.

4. As of now, i have members donating 1xSofa set, 1xTV, 1xmicrowave, 1xkettle, 2xFan, 1xrest vouchers, 1xrice cooker and cash. I will be using the cash to buy some of the items.

5. I need some help, who is staying near Choa Chu Kang? Gadaffi bought 10 rice packages, his car cannot carry all, need one guy to go over his place and carry 5 packages. If noone, then i will go.

Kindly please put your name down if you can make it this sunday, as they need to group the volunteers and students in groups like the previous round. For those i have not met before, can kindly pm me your phone number. Thanks.. :)

1. Babe - Mich
2. Herman
3. Jasmine
4. Adrian
5. Ee Wuen
6. Kenntona
7. Gadaffi
8. Brightness ?
9. ktnpl
10. Hamz
11. NightRider ?
12. Perceival ?

UPDATE!!!

Kindly please put your name down if you can make it this sunday, as they need to group the volunteers and students in groups like the previous round. For those i have not met before, can kindly pm me your phone number. Thanks..

1. Babe - Mich
2. Herman
3. Jasmine
4. Adrian
5. Ee Wuen
6. Kenntona
7. Gadaffi
8. Brightness ?
9. ktnpl
10. Hamz
11. NightRider ?
12. Haze

Percival can't make it. Heard it from his wife. Added Haze in.

UPDATE!!!

Kindly please put your name down if you can make it this sunday, as they need to group the volunteers and students in groups like the previous round. For those i have not met before, can kindly pm me your phone number. Thanks..

1. Babe - Mich
2. Herman
3. Jasmine
4. Adrian
5. Ee Wuen
6. Kenntona
7. Gadaffi
8. Brightness ?
9. ktnpl
10. Hamz
11. NightRider ?
12. Haze
13. Percival
14. Michelle ( Percival's Wife )

BlackCookie, I'll be back on saturday, so me and my wife will be coming. :thumbsup:

sorry mich, its 20 sets include rice (5kg), cooking oil and sardine. As what Kenn told me its better to have 3 - 4 cars to help me out.

Hi guys

i will be going mustafa today during lunchtime to get some of the appliances.. join me if you free..

Gad, ok.. let me arrange the transport.. Thanks..

i'm thinking of giving sofa cushion (the small one for putting on the leg one -if i did not get u wrongly) or some gift voucher, will bring it to boon lay cc on sunday morning.

Thanks babe for organising the event.

if anyone read this thread morning sms me gadaffi address. My lorry can take all the rice.
see u guys. A bit last minutes cos i just cancel my other business,

iScoupe;503659 said:
if anyone read this thread morning sms me gadaffi address. My lorry can take all the rice.
see u guys. A bit last minutes cos i just cancel my other business,

Pm sent......................

Thanks guys for coming and helping..i know this round the food packages were way much heavier than the last round.. don't know what to say but thank u.. see u guys again some day soon...

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year in advance to all of u.. :)

Thx for making such event happen. We enjoy it very much. ( gd Exercise. Haha...) Happy holiday to all.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ya damn good exercise - I think we shld thanks the so-so guy with the chio chio Z4 ! - sibei how lian but got a kind heart to come & help!

iScoupe;503817 said:
Ya damn good exercise - I think we shld thanks the so-so guy with the chio chio Z4 ! - sibei how lian but got a kind heart to come & help!

hahahaha so quiet den suddenly how lian

gadaffi;503836 said:
hahahaha so quiet den suddenly how lian

hahahaha..... no la, to me, he's still humble. can't imagine how would i be if i drove a z4, probably the nose will be up in the sky. hahahahhaaha...........

Back