Charity Event - Bring A Hope (Gift Giving Time) - 20 Dec 2009 (Sun)

babe

Hi Guys and Gals

I have received the wishlist from those families that we visited in Jun 2009 Charity Event. For members who weren't at the event and would like to find out more, you might want to check out this link http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/events-meetups-gatherings/32365-charity-event-21-jun-2009-sunday.html

For the listed items, if you have any spare and in GOOD condition and willing to give to someone who needs them more, please PM or call me. For members who feel generous and want to buy them new, please PM and call me too... :D

As Xmas time is approaching, we are trying hard to deliver the items by 20th dec 2009 (Sunday). NTUC will be giving out 600+ food packages to these families, and i need volunteers to deliver these packages too.

Apologized for the short notice, i just got the info yesterday evening. Lets try our best and give what we can give to these families that we met half a year ago. :)

Loves & Hugs
Babe

wishlist_for_charity.jpg

Re: Charity Event - Bring A Hope (Gift Giving Time) - 20 Dec 2009 (Sun)

Anything for you Mich :)
Count me in for the volunteer "garang guni driver".

(P.S Next meetup date in your signature shld be December 27th my dear)

Last edited by a moderator:

just to check, those items list in the wish list, must it be brand new? i would like to help on 20/12/09. keep me posted.. thx

Thanks herman... so sweet of u... see u on 20th.

brightness..no need to be new.. our intention is to get USED but in GOOD condition... thanks for volunteering on 20th...see u too.. :)

And toto, ivan, ktnpl, jasmine, ewen, adrian, thanks for volunteering too,, see u guys soon...

For those who need logistic for bulky items, please let me know before 12th dec, a lorry has been arranged to pick up the bulky items on 13th dec (sunday). For those who wish to contribute money, also can PM me, i will consolidate the money and get the items from other places..

Once again, thanks for every single bit of heart and effort.. really appreciate it..

I will post update again as soon as i have all the info....

Thanks guys!!! :)

i'm not sure if i have to work on that day if i can make it on time i'll like to be driver as well.
jacket what type of jacket for man or lady? size?

I've got a standing fan with remote, will consolidate more items and update you soon...
But the way what time on 20th Dec? Will help out if timing fits.
Hope more can help too....:dance:

Winnercafe, Jacket is for Ladies. Size is Small

The general sentiments from the last round was that such events has great educational value for kids. I don't know if the organisers will be open to this but good to have more people. Can probably use this opportunity to expose your family to such events?

BlackCookie;500753 said:
The general sentiments from the last round was that such events has great educational value for kids. I don't know if the organisers will be open to this but good to have more people. Can probably use this opportunity to expose your family to such events?

True. I brought my kiddo along in the last round and it's a great learning experience for her.

Thanks Alan.. will post update as soon as i have more info...likely to be morning around 9am till mid afternoon... :)

Blackcookie.. yes, please bring along ur kids... :)

babe;500822 said:
Blackcookie.. yes, please bring along ur kids... :)

I've got NO kids!!! I'm encouraging people to volunteer and to bring along their kids. Like what was mentioned, it'd be a great learning experience for your kids... Haha!

*I could kill you...

BlackCookie;500825 said:
I've got NO kids!!! I'm encouraging people to volunteer and to bring along their kids. Like what was mentioned, it'd be a great learning experience for your kids... Haha!

*I could kill you...

hahaha...paiseh la.. didn't know u changed ur nick.. :p

count me in for the delivery. i will try to get some items if possible from our credit card points redemption program but do not know the time is sufficient.

Sorry Mic, these requirement are only from those families we visited last during our charity trip?

Joseph

Hi NightRider...yes, these items are from those families we visited.. We did the wishlist last round with the families and these are the items after consolidation...:)

Can add in one air tix from naning to singapore a not...charity needed here....one way will be fine liao....

This will be a meaningful event to attend...how i wish i could be there...anything on the wishlist that no one contribute let me know...pm me the price...I tt the money to u and u go get..guess that's all i can do...

At the same time guess this round no apple juice to drink liao...;)

Hi. Babe. Got you a 29" TV + Rack contributed by my kind hearted colleague. But need transport to pick it up. Kindly pm my contact so that we can arrange to pick up the TV

onz... anything for u and charity. Let me know if u need any help ya.

Michelle, good luck, you are the best. Just about all of those items i gave away when i left, pity.

As usual, count me in !!!

Back