Chapter 6 : My Exhaust Mod

wilman2772

Legendary 10 Years
E60 Non-M Eisenmann Race Exhaust

Finally the wait is over.........arrive today at BVO.....

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

Built quality is TOP NOTCH!! Dam steam.............hope I can get it install 2moro.....

Stay tuned......

Yeah!!!

'The Great White'

Re: Chapter 6 : My Exhaust Mod

wilman2772 said:

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

Built quality is TOP NOTCH!! Dam steam.............hope I can get it install 2moro.....

Stay tuned......

Yeah!!!

'The Great White'

Ai ya... u should have fixed it today! So i can hear the sound! Duh....

bro...is that the 76mm tip or 83mm tip?:confused:

Welcome to the Eisenmann Club...........Ooopss....

Wilson, how come you're not going for the quad pipe?

Anyway this exhaust already looks blardy awesome!

TripleM said:
Welcome to the Eisenmann Club...........Ooopss....

Finally......I'm a member!!!! Thks Eisenmann admin......OOoopss......

:lol2:

'The Great White'

eggz said:

No quads bro.......I only want M-Tech rear bumper......if I use OEM M5 rear bumper.....ppl will look at my car & say : "WAH, M5 man!!" "NABEI, fake one!!!" (after checking my road tax disc)

'The Great White'

eggz said:

The great white is afraid of the small white, who isnt? ...........................

Oh, its legal on the 5 series hor... nevermind, my bad.

wilman2772 said:
No quads bro.......I only want M-Tech rear bumper......if I use OEM M5 rear bumper.....ppl will look at my car & say : "WAH, M5 man!!" "NABEI, fake one!!!" (after checking my road tax disc)

'The Great White'

No, i think if you put quad exhaust, people will think this is a highly soup-ed up M5. Because fake M5 guys "usually" go for bodykits only. Not 8 pot Brakes and expensive wheels and modified grills. Road tax disc only for people to see when your car is parked. In that case, you cant see them either...dont bother la.

For those on the road, if they still don't believe and try to chiet you (a non M) they are in for a surprise too. kekeke

No, i think if you put quad exhaust, people will think this is a highly soup-ed up M5. Because fake M5 guys "usually" go for bodykits only. Not 8 pot Brakes and expensive wheels and modified grills. Road tax disc only for people to see when your car is parked. In that case, you cant see them either...dont bother la.

For those on the road, if they still don't believe and try to chiet you (a non M) they are in for a surprise too. kekeke.

wilman2772 said:

'The Great White'

BlackStealth said:
For those on the road, if they still don't believe and try to chiet you (a non M) they are in for a surprise too. kekeke

I'll be good boy just stay behind the big white (coz i know i can't overtake it :yummie: )... and smell & drool the nice exhaust... don't forget the wide rear tires.... its killing... :cloud9:

wilman2772 said:

Stay tuned......

Yeah!!!

'The Great White'

OMG... Eisenmann.... :drool: gay mark told me about ur rims when he got home last nite... hahaa
can't wait to see the real stuff... :cloud9:

wilman2772 said:
Finally......I'm a member!!!! Thks Eisenmann admin......OOoopss......

'The Great White'

bro..do you have to cut your bumper to fit them? anyway....please post how it sounds...:yummie:

mine coming in 2 weeks...cant wait...:yummie: :yummie: :yummie: :yummie:

anyway...are u the 1st E60 in sg to have eisenmann race?

From my understanding when dealing with Eisenmann is that they will ask you wot aerodynamics kit u have then they will do the proper cutting for the pipes, hence it's made to order and hand-made :)

when i hold it in my hands yesterday...even without the sound...already cannot tahan liao..

wilman2772 said:

'The Great White'
haha i will be that person to say:WAA M5 man!!,but i will not say its a fake 1..becos i see car never see road tax disc 1..:lol2: :lol2:

btw...show us a pic of ur car..the whole car,when its all done!

nicholastan91 said:
"hahaha"..so funny hor???

i think u put your " wrongly.. should be around the word funny instead of hahaha.... u r funny... :twisted: :lol2:

Wow....
heres a list of intresting people from forums please add to it

Bmw-Sg
nicholastan91

Cars.Sgforums.com
ceecookie
Bunny2002sg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads